Reviews for Fred Figglehorn: New Begining
tangoflango chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was so good, you should make a follow up story
PrussiaReTurns chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Awwww! Too cute!
Kieran Barton chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Awww that was sad but cute n_n Poor Fred
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Loved Kevin's little show of possessiveness and I hope it continues ;) Everything is quite lovely. I also agree with you on the whole kevin has something for Fred. I mean the dude may be a bit obsess with him. I mean did you see the movie...anyway I can't wait to read more so don't stop...please!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Awww! Poor little Fred...but his so adorable. I think you're doing a great job with the characters of the show. I'm interested in seeing where you'll go with this :D
nolongerusedfanfictionaccount chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I likey :-) that was hacking awesome lol

Great job

i know u already finished this but you should write more because its awesome
writer4555 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I LOVED THIS. I have been searching for some Fred/Kevin Slash. But this was cute. Do you think that you could make some REAL slash please? Pretty Please ? :) Cause if you did i would be REALLY happy.
Unique Little Freak chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I agree with what you said about Kevin having a thing for Fred but not showing it! In the TV show, it seems even stronger! Anyway, I really liked this, it was sweet. You got their moms' personality spot on! Great Job!
Homo Explosion chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I knew I would find Kevin/Fred slash, even if it was a kiss from two unknowing kids! MUWAHAHAHA...Oh! I liked it. XD
Rani-Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nicely done. :) I'm dreading the slight Kevin/Fred moment, but if their just kids I suppose I could just ignore it as just friendship...? Haha update soon please.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Actually, Fred is 6 years old, not 8.