Reviews for Ups And Downs
general wildcat chapter 40 . 8/22
First of all, Chad going crazy over puppies is probably the most adorable and entertaining thing ever! We all knew he secretly had that side to him all along! 3 The conversation between Taylor and Destiny seemed like something out of a TV show which i personally liked. Some serious talk, a whole lot of teasing…sounds about right. And the teasing continues. Also right. xD Honestly, i thought that when it was taking Destiny so long to get groceries that she was gonna call from the hospital or something, but i guess she was gone longer than usual on purpose to give Chaylor some alone time. This is something Taylor would be SO in her head about! The whole emotions and talking thing for Taylor just aren't the same for her, so i'm glad i'm not the only one who writes her that way half the time and that we get the same idea that it's exactly how she would be. When i think about Chaylor together i always wondered, too, if they'd be each others' first times - not to sound weird about it or anything. Chad may be kind of a goofball and not take everything seriously and get into trouble, but even if he dated more girls i don't think he would've done anything with them that he didn't want to or if it didn't feel right. The natural chemistry between Chaylor obviously is right! So now that they got the awkward talk out of the way they can go back to being the awesome couple that they always are together and who knows, maybe pull a prank on Destiny while they're at it! xD I'm also completely for them watching more adorable animal videos together, just for the record! :P i'm really glad you were able to get the update in and t came out really well! Hopefully you'll be able to get the next one up on time, too! i'll be waiting :3
general wildcat chapter 39 . 8/9
You have no idea how excited i was to see this chapter after i updated with such a short one to my own story and have been trying to write more! I like this, that Maya and Chad and Taylor can all be friends even if two of them are exes. It shows there really doesn't have to be drama all the time. And i like the idea that there was someone out there who pretty much got Chad ready for his real relationship with Taylor. It shows that things happen for a reason and he's so awesome to credit Maya where the credit is due. Obviously we have to make sure that Chaylor stays together forever so that's only the first step! And it's just so adorable that they're keeping up with pretty much their own way of saying they love each other! It gives me the feels! Have fun away from the internet and can't wait to see what you got next! :3
chaylorfan123 chapter 38 . 7/19
I loved this chapter. I understand the long wait. I haven't uploaded something in a long time. I love that Taylor is so caring towards Chad even though he is acting stubborn, such a typical guy. love it!
Hey I've been following and reading this story from the start! Thanks for uploading I've been waiting for this! I liked this chapter but I have to say like Taylor I'm worried about Chad too somethings off with him ... Can't wait till it is revealed , and I can't wait for the next update!
general wildcat chapter 38 . 7/16
Bleh feels like Chad's been grounded for so long! He's still got a lot of Chaylor time to make up for, especially if he just spent half this chapter not telling her stuff! Sounds like he's jealous of his brother and he just needs to let off some steam. Hopefully he doesn't do something stupid though. Something's gonna happen eventually, but what…? Dammit i wanna know! i can't believe it's been that long since you even updated the story! It feels to read another Chaylor story again. And if it makes you feel any better, i'm right there with you for sucking with updating. i updated like three weeks ago so i'm due for another one, too! You just gotta promise to keep updating and not suck like me cause i really wanna know what happens and see what else you got!
teacherspet7910 chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter!
BranBran chapter 37 . 8/21/2015
Wow what a chapter! I hope chad will open up to Taylor more I mean that's his girlfriend for Christ sake! And since the parents will be away it will give Taylor and chad some alone time which is what the need they are very much mature now so right then would be the perfect time for "intimacy " lol :). Can't wait for next ep!
Love ya!
chaylorfan123 chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
I'm sorry but that moment between Taylor and Chad was the best. I read it over and over.
general wildcat chapter 36 . 6/24/2015
I'm hoping today's starting a new semi-normal for me so i thought i'd wake up by reading your new chapter. i think i need to go back and reread all the Chaylor parts to really stay awake though! This chapter had a little bit of everything. Clearly you know my favorite parts, i just love watching Chad and Taylor's relationship develop and just seeing them together. It was great that Taylor was able to come to her senses and make up with Gabriella. It'd probably be too weird if they stopped talking forever. Looking forward to the next chapter…i'm gonna need it!
Brandi chapter 35 . 6/21/2015
Oh wow I can't wait to see the election and I love the fact that Taylor and chads relationship is maturing. Can't wait for next chapter! And I hope they keep coming lol
general wildcat chapter 35 . 2/1/2015
As much as i would have loved to read some Chaylor and get some inspiration for writing, i'm just happy to see an update and feel more awake for work today! xD I liked hearing the story about Taylor's parents and her interacting with her dad to get through this. There really isn't a lot of that, i don't think, so sometimes it's good to switch it up. I think Taylor'll stick with running for class president. If it's not to keep it canon, it's cause she'll find something interesting about it or really find a way to get into it. Even if then she's gone owe Gabriella big time for singing her up. xD But i do wish she and Chad would've made up. How much longer does he have to be grounded? Cause that's really cutting in on the Chaylor time! Can't wait for the next chapter! (Seriously i can't wait, i'm really impatient and wanna read more! xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Hey. I think its time for an update!
B chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
WOw! They really are developing! I can't wait until they have a sex talk. That would be a major point in their relationship. I'm. Hinting that chads not a virgin or he got head before. I wonder if taylor will give him head? Or chad will give taylor 2nd and 3rd base. Anyway I hope it goes well for them! I really would love to see them grow!
general wildcat chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
Oh man why did Destiny have to interrupt the adorable Chaylor moment? T_T It wasn't even like it was gonna be long, they were just kissing for a few minutes. If anyone's crazy on the hormones it's Destiny. But i guess it's better she caught them than her parents or something. And did she have to make it worse with THAT talk? i don't think Taylor needs to worry about Chad pressuring her to do anything. I think they're just at the point where they like being silly and especially love being close to each other. There's nothing wrong with that. And especially considering they practically said they loved each other, why wouldn't they wanna spend every chance they get kissing? It's adorable! I wasn't expecting that quick jump from basement baby searching and awkward talking to an announcement about elections at school. Ok, so i dunno what i was expecting. xD But i bet it was totally Gabriella that signed Taylor up. This is gonna be interesting to see how it turns out. I know you're probably not gonna be able to update until Thanksgiving at least but i'm just so excited to see what happens next and i can't wait and i wanna see more Chaylor!
general wildcat chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
So. Many. FEELS!
Ok let me start by saying…seriously? This is the first update since February? It's been that long? On the one hand that's a long time to go without Chaylor. On the other hand that meant we got the insanely long chapter full of Chaylor and adorableness. I'm conflicted. :/
Lemme just get one thing out of the way before i start squealing from excitement. Why you do this? You put so much Chaylor and adorableness and these other things i can't get enough of and then those little occasions you throw something in there implying the worst thing ever is gonna happen? Ok it makes sense cause i know there's lots more to come and it keeps everything going, but it still makes me so nervous!
Ok now that that's taken care of where do i start? Chad cuddling his blankets and Taylor watching him and them just wanting to cuddle together are definitely highlights. I kept thinking that half this chapter Chad did something horribly wrong but instead he just screwed up a little which is still kinda bad but the important thing is that he realizes what he did wrong and he knows it's not all about him. It shows that Chad really does think about things and that his family and the people he cares about most are always on his mind. It took him almost 10000 words but it's great that he was actually able to tell Taylor cause it means he trusts her opinion and trusts her completely. And it's always nice to see one of them cheer the other up! xD It'd be nice to know what Chad and his mom were arguing about but the fact that he told Taylor what was bothering him is good enough and there'd be no sense in making him feel better only for him to feel all depressed right after. Despite the long wait one of my favorite things about this chapter is that you wrote something so realistic about him that we never saw in the movies that we really should have (you know, aside from all the Chaylor on-screen action we missed out on that could've been XD).
And yes i'm gonna end on this…did Chad and Taylor say what i think they said? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (No i'm not ashamed of that insane fangirl squee i just typed/said!) That was one of the most cutest believable things ever. EVER. Definitely one of my favorite Chaylor scenes i've read!
Whenever you get the next chapter up, i'll be anxiously and excitedly waiting! …Ok i'll also be impatiently waiting, too, but that's me all the time. xD Can't wait to read more and see more Chaylor cuddling! :)