Reviews for Ups And Downs
general wildcat chapter 36 . 6/24
I'm hoping today's starting a new semi-normal for me so i thought i'd wake up by reading your new chapter. i think i need to go back and reread all the Chaylor parts to really stay awake though! This chapter had a little bit of everything. Clearly you know my favorite parts, i just love watching Chad and Taylor's relationship develop and just seeing them together. It was great that Taylor was able to come to her senses and make up with Gabriella. It'd probably be too weird if they stopped talking forever. Looking forward to the next chapter…i'm gonna need it!
Brandi chapter 35 . 6/21
Oh wow I can't wait to see the election and I love the fact that Taylor and chads relationship is maturing. Can't wait for next chapter! And I hope they keep coming lol
general wildcat chapter 35 . 2/1
As much as i would have loved to read some Chaylor and get some inspiration for writing, i'm just happy to see an update and feel more awake for work today! xD I liked hearing the story about Taylor's parents and her interacting with her dad to get through this. There really isn't a lot of that, i don't think, so sometimes it's good to switch it up. I think Taylor'll stick with running for class president. If it's not to keep it canon, it's cause she'll find something interesting about it or really find a way to get into it. Even if then she's gone owe Gabriella big time for singing her up. xD But i do wish she and Chad would've made up. How much longer does he have to be grounded? Cause that's really cutting in on the Chaylor time! Can't wait for the next chapter! (Seriously i can't wait, i'm really impatient and wanna read more! xD)
Hey. I think its time for an update!
B chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
WOw! They really are developing! I can't wait until they have a sex talk. That would be a major point in their relationship. I'm. Hinting that chads not a virgin or he got head before. I wonder if taylor will give him head? Or chad will give taylor 2nd and 3rd base. Anyway I hope it goes well for them! I really would love to see them grow!
general wildcat chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
Oh man why did Destiny have to interrupt the adorable Chaylor moment? T_T It wasn't even like it was gonna be long, they were just kissing for a few minutes. If anyone's crazy on the hormones it's Destiny. But i guess it's better she caught them than her parents or something. And did she have to make it worse with THAT talk? i don't think Taylor needs to worry about Chad pressuring her to do anything. I think they're just at the point where they like being silly and especially love being close to each other. There's nothing wrong with that. And especially considering they practically said they loved each other, why wouldn't they wanna spend every chance they get kissing? It's adorable! I wasn't expecting that quick jump from basement baby searching and awkward talking to an announcement about elections at school. Ok, so i dunno what i was expecting. xD But i bet it was totally Gabriella that signed Taylor up. This is gonna be interesting to see how it turns out. I know you're probably not gonna be able to update until Thanksgiving at least but i'm just so excited to see what happens next and i can't wait and i wanna see more Chaylor!
general wildcat chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
So. Many. FEELS!
Ok let me start by saying…seriously? This is the first update since February? It's been that long? On the one hand that's a long time to go without Chaylor. On the other hand that meant we got the insanely long chapter full of Chaylor and adorableness. I'm conflicted. :/
Lemme just get one thing out of the way before i start squealing from excitement. Why you do this? You put so much Chaylor and adorableness and these other things i can't get enough of and then those little occasions you throw something in there implying the worst thing ever is gonna happen? Ok it makes sense cause i know there's lots more to come and it keeps everything going, but it still makes me so nervous!
Ok now that that's taken care of where do i start? Chad cuddling his blankets and Taylor watching him and them just wanting to cuddle together are definitely highlights. I kept thinking that half this chapter Chad did something horribly wrong but instead he just screwed up a little which is still kinda bad but the important thing is that he realizes what he did wrong and he knows it's not all about him. It shows that Chad really does think about things and that his family and the people he cares about most are always on his mind. It took him almost 10000 words but it's great that he was actually able to tell Taylor cause it means he trusts her opinion and trusts her completely. And it's always nice to see one of them cheer the other up! xD It'd be nice to know what Chad and his mom were arguing about but the fact that he told Taylor what was bothering him is good enough and there'd be no sense in making him feel better only for him to feel all depressed right after. Despite the long wait one of my favorite things about this chapter is that you wrote something so realistic about him that we never saw in the movies that we really should have (you know, aside from all the Chaylor on-screen action we missed out on that could've been XD).
And yes i'm gonna end on this…did Chad and Taylor say what i think they said? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (No i'm not ashamed of that insane fangirl squee i just typed/said!) That was one of the most cutest believable things ever. EVER. Definitely one of my favorite Chaylor scenes i've read!
Whenever you get the next chapter up, i'll be anxiously and excitedly waiting! …Ok i'll also be impatiently waiting, too, but that's me all the time. xD Can't wait to read more and see more Chaylor cuddling! :)
Brandi chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
WTH HAVE YOU BEEN! I've missed you so much. I am so glad you are back 3. That was an amazing chapter. I hope everything with chad is okay seems like he is going through life right now. Lol but like when are they going to say I love you yet, it was so cute! Can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the work girl. You is a legit gift and angel from god. Love ya boo :*.

P.s. It would be really nice if you write a love story about taylor and troy. A nice change up, yo know?
Kaychaylorandetc chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
I'm very pleased with this chapter ...I loooooooove this story by the way! I love Chad's and Taylor's relationship as a whole they are so cute and I definitely can't wait to read what happens next between the two...and I wonder what the painful experience Taylor's gonna go through! Anyways...I can't wait to read more !
Kaychaylorandetc chapter 32 . 7/3/2014
Please please update I can't get enough of this story... I love it!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/4/2014
Are you gonna update? Or nah?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
It's been a while since you update...
Loasa chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
Heyyooo that chapter was up early! Thanks for that! Aww and it was super cute with all of those adorable chaylor moments! And it's cute how Taylor's dad "protects" her 3 But to be honest I'm having a bad feeling in my stomach cause I think I know what's gonna happen next and I can't say that I'm liking it.. I just hope that I'm overanalysing everything and that my thoughts go in a wrong direction... :O so I hope that you'll get the next chapter done quite fast so that I can either cry because my analysing was right or make a little happy dance because it was wrong :D
Lots of love
Loasa xx
teacherspet7910 chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
Great chapter, I love how their relationship is developing.
general wildcat chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
I was gonna wait till tomorrow to read this, but i saw it go up and i just couldn't wait, i needed to see some Chaylor and i got it! And i think we all know based on HSM3 that Taylor would make a kick-butt president. And if she's getting more comfortable being girlfriedish around Chad around school and people then that's totally prepping her for the president thing! I think Chad is totally toying with her with all the smirking and convincing her to kiss him more. Not just cause they both like it, i think he's just trying to remind her that they're the only people that matter and he just happens to have fun and tease her a little. Awww Taylor moaned during one of their make out sessions! That's like a huge step with them and that's really saying something! And she's in love with him which makes it even more adorable! They are just absolutely perfect for each other! Can you please just add another chapter soon so we can bask in the awesomeness that is Chaylor and watch them have more scenes like this? I just can't get enough!