Reviews for Ups And Downs
chaylorfan123 chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
I have a bad feeling about this scott guy... He better stay away from taylor that's all i know.
Loasa chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Awwww the thing Chads mom said about how he looks at her... *melting* BUT I WANT THEM TO GET OFFICIAL SOOOO BAD! -.- :D hopefully it happens next chapter ;) is there going to be a little bit
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
Great chapter
general wildcat chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
Oh yay update! _ I always get so excited when this happens! Man you put a lot in this chapter, too, i don't even know where to start! Well, i'm glad Taylor's mom knows now and she's happy and it sounds like Chad's mom will be happy with the news, too. I wonder how the school's gonna react and how they're gonna handle it after Chad and Taylor tell their mom and dad and what kind of excuse they're gonna use. Like are Chad and Taylor gonna say it happened that night or that they were actually dating since the summer? Oooooh so much suspense, i really hope Taylor's dad isn't too mad! But I don't like that Scott kid, and not just cause he gets along with Taylor or anything. He seems like he's got some split personality where he's other really shy and quiet and nice but when he gets on the basketball court he's gonna be kind of a cocky jerk. Dunno if it's right or not but that's the kinda feelings i get from him, and that the fact he's so good at basketball is really gonna go through his head. I still love the interactions between Chad and Taylor, but like that's ever gonna change! xD I like how Chad brought up his insecurities cause i think we all know he secretly has them, and how Chad's sense of humor kind of rubbed off on Taylor cause she was able to cheer him up and make him feel better. Chad should not have to worry about some doof from the team hitting on Taylor, revenge or not, cause obviously she's gonna turn him down cause she and Chad belong together! Hopefully everyone else will get that message, too! Can't wait for the next chapter and see all the reactions and the feels!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
Great chapter
Loasa chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
Ok, I followed your request and made myself a new account (I had one with the same name before, but I kind of forgot the the password or something like that ...) :D I will stop the random talking now and rewiew: this chapter was really cute, I liked all of the little interactions of chaylor :) are they going to get official next chapter? :) please? *puppy eyes* I've been waiting for that since Chapter 21 :D and I can't wait for them to tell their parents ;)
Lots of love,

Ps: that's what you call a short chapter?! :D ;)
Ny11058 chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
OMG.! I've been waiting for this for like ever.! It's finally here.! This chapter was really worth a wait.! I love those Chaylor moments you have here.! Can't wait till you update next.! This is an AWSOME Chaylor fanfic.!
general wildcat chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
This chapter was so worth the wait! I love the moments between Chad and Taylor. Just the way they act around each other with the teasing and the smirking and the joking. They so rub off on each other. This is exactly why I ship them! Mr. Danforth did pretty good covering for them, but how long is it gonna last? If they're so nervous about telling the whole school then maybe telling their parents first would be good practice. I can see why the basketball players kinda freaked them out. It's just like, they were being kinda coupley and then they got caught by people who could tell the whole school, not to mention the coach, and it probably would've been nicer if they felt like they could come out when they were ready instead of being forced. But gaaaaaah, all the feels Chaylor gives! I want more of it! Maybe I'll try to write something this week. Or next week. Or i'll just read the Chaylor parts in this story over and over again. xD Hmmmm how about every other chapter you take a while to update? That way it makes us Chaylor lovers happy for a bit but still keeps us in suspense and you get more reviews? 0) Just as long as you do keep updating cause this story needs more and it's not like any of us are addicted or anything. oo. o.o .oo
P.S. Hope you had fun with the traveling! :)
BOADES chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Great story, I can't wait till they go to school and when Tay tells there parents. I am ready for next chapter! I love your stories and I'm sorry you don't feel Appreciated much. Keep up the good work and remember CHAYLOR FOREVER!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Honestly this is my favourite fanfic in all the world and i love it to pieces. Everytime I get an alert saying there's a new chapter my day just gets that much better. I think you should do a sequel of when they're in college and then when they get married.
chaylorfan123 chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
i LOVE seeing Chad and Taylor together, they are amazing. I wonder if the guys will spill that they seen the two together. Update soon!
WhyYouCliffing chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
BITCH, Where the hell is chapter 26. You need to put the next
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
I guess your right the story is over. It's been almost two months since an update :-(
Guest chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
The story is not finished! She's just (as we all know :D ) not the fastest updater, that's all ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/12/2013