Reviews for Beating the Heat
theLadyCheshire chapter 15 . 6/11
Oh my god, this was hilarious. Definitely going to the *special* hell.
Cool
Applesoarin chapter 15 . 4/10
Okay I have to ask how old is spike because Id put him in between the ages 2-5 years because one twilight was a filly when she got him and she's like a teen/young adult so he can't count as a baby when he can walk and talk and is being abused I think the kid should go to tharpy or at least tell them he needs to take a break cause he is very unappreciated poor spikey. I really enjoyed the fanfic it felt like it could have been an actual comic from the show when pinkie spoke it felt like the pinkie from the comic and Show which I found really fun to listen ...er um to read it. It was like listening to the song apples to the core it lively we can help but sing along to it, it's got great lyrics and the way it's sung it's amazing the song is in everyone's most catchy songs of altime In some word we're apples to the core
V.S.L chapter 4 . 3/29
Very Sexy Ladie is Very Turned On right now.
The Quickscoper chapter 15 . 3/18
Gr8 fanfic m8 i r8 8/8 !
MlpGurl chapter 15 . 3/16
I wanted to write this to rant on but... *deep breaths*
omgsoconfusingfirst theyhaveaheatandsuddenly thereslunaandpipsqueak omgwat
Everythingisoconfusingbut thisisreallygood 4thumbsup!
Wendy Gowak chapter 15 . 3/10
So I realise after my second reading that this fan fiction needed a way better review that the overenthusiast one I had written previously.
This story is awesome. Well written, funny... The sex part are surprisingly not shove into your face as they are completely integrated to the story and the character are surprisingly into character... Given the circumstance.
If you like MLP, are above the legal age (or probably just don't care about it) and look for a fun story full of sex innuendo... Go for it.
Wendy Gowak chapter 2 . 3/8
At first i wasn't sure I wanted to read MLP lemon. Then I started your story and heck it is SO. GOOD.
Your my new hero.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
While I was reading this I was about ready to bash my head against the wall for the sheer ridiculousness of some moments
The Cosmic Dragon chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
This fic was well worth the read...i loved it hands dwn. Nice job...
Aurora Blast chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This fanfiction is so amusing, i couldn't stop reading it! I think it deserves an episode on the Mentally Advanced Series! :)
LunarEc1ipse chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Hello! I don't know if you'll even get this but I would like to say great job on your fanfiction. I enjoyed the story you told with it and how as a reader i could visualize (not that i wanted to _) what was being said, thats great descriptions. I acctually have one question though... If ALL the ponies went into heat then... Wouldn't each year every pony goes into heat at the same time? Cause if so the men are (literally) Fucked.
qwerty chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEP
RJJFJNVRIEKDNFHR chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Interesting
VERY interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
This was epic! I love the story and love/hate the left out sex details. It lets me imagine but sometimes I wanted a writers description. But it was awesome! Although I have to say... I felt bad for Spike. More than anything. And I get that they are traveling and will be back when he's older and all, but I felt like he was being shat on the entire series. I felt true Darrow for him... But it was still awesome! Are there more? Please tell me there's more!