Reviews for Beating the Heat
SSaber chapter 6 . 8/22
Not gonna read the rest of this. I'll get permanent brain damage if I do.
Meh chapter 11 . 7/20
Enjoying this far more than I probably should... I feel sorry for Twilight though...

Dash spent the better part of the day rutting with 4 stallions...Fluttershy has gone through several herself, Pinkie's had her itch scratched, so has Rarity...Applejack is being her stubborn self ( and really Mac? You plowed her friend, where do you get off stopping her from getting laid?! ) but fading fast, and it seems Celestia is going to be setting a record for a one mare gangbang.

Give up Doc and give Twilight a bone or two.
Behold these ponies without any class. A fillie that likes it in the ass
Fan01 chapter 15 . 3/2
Very funny.
Rainbow-dash chapter 2 . 1/27
god dammit you added me into it go to hell!
Rainbowdash chapter 1 . 1/27
you gonna go to pony hell for sure if i,m a part of this! b the way i have a special pony comp. don't ask
theLadyCheshire chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Oh my god, this was hilarious. Definitely going to the *special* hell.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Cool
Applesoarin chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Okay I have to ask how old is spike because Id put him in between the ages 2-5 years because one twilight was a filly when she got him and she's like a teen/young adult so he can't count as a baby when he can walk and talk and is being abused I think the kid should go to tharpy or at least tell them he needs to take a break cause he is very unappreciated poor spikey. I really enjoyed the fanfic it felt like it could have been an actual comic from the show when pinkie spoke it felt like the pinkie from the comic and Show which I found really fun to listen ...er um to read it. It was like listening to the song apples to the core it lively we can help but sing along to it, it's got great lyrics and the way it's sung it's amazing the song is in everyone's most catchy songs of altime In some word we're apples to the core
V.S.L chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Very Sexy Ladie is Very Turned On right now.
The Quickscoper chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Gr8 fanfic m8 i r8 8/8 !
MlpGurl chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
I wanted to write this to rant on but... *deep breaths*
omgsoconfusingfirst theyhaveaheatandsuddenly thereslunaandpipsqueak omgwat
Everythingisoconfusingbut thisisreallygood 4thumbsup!
Wendy Gowak chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
So I realise after my second reading that this fan fiction needed a way better review that the overenthusiast one I had written previously.
This story is awesome. Well written, funny... The sex part are surprisingly not shove into your face as they are completely integrated to the story and the character are surprisingly into character... Given the circumstance.
If you like MLP, are above the legal age (or probably just don't care about it) and look for a fun story full of sex innuendo... Go for it.
Wendy Gowak chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
At first i wasn't sure I wanted to read MLP lemon. Then I started your story and heck it is SO. GOOD.
Your my new hero.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
While I was reading this I was about ready to bash my head against the wall for the sheer ridiculousness of some moments