Reviews for Beating the Heat
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
While I was reading this I was about ready to bash my head against the wall for the sheer ridiculousness of some moments
The Cosmic Dragon chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
This fic was well worth the read...i loved it hands dwn. Nice job...
Aurora Blast chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This fanfiction is so amusing, i couldn't stop reading it! I think it deserves an episode on the Mentally Advanced Series! :)
LunarEc1ipse chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Hello! I don't know if you'll even get this but I would like to say great job on your fanfiction. I enjoyed the story you told with it and how as a reader i could visualize (not that i wanted to _) what was being said, thats great descriptions. I acctually have one question though... If ALL the ponies went into heat then... Wouldn't each year every pony goes into heat at the same time? Cause if so the men are (literally) Fucked.
qwerty chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEP
RJJFJNVRIEKDNFHR chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Interesting
VERY interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
This was epic! I love the story and love/hate the left out sex details. It lets me imagine but sometimes I wanted a writers description. But it was awesome! Although I have to say... I felt bad for Spike. More than anything. And I get that they are traveling and will be back when he's older and all, but I felt like he was being shat on the entire series. I felt true Darrow for him... But it was still awesome! Are there more? Please tell me there's more!
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
I just realized, was the princess's hoofmaiden and the guy who fired them out of a cannon a reference to Progress? That's wonderful!

And while they've got a special place for you in pony hell, at least you'll have readers to keep you company.
Wat chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wat
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I really love your story i think u should do more there so amazing _
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE the way Big Mac shot her down. Completely unexpected and it makes perfect sense.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Oh, this is evil. Sinfully wonderful and completely hilarious. I've seen one story where Twilight hit her cycle and freaked out rarity by not knowing it was called 'heat' but aside from that I think it's unique. And I loved the Python reference.
Unade chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Hillarious. Luna's way to deal with the heat, and the vision of what could have been, made me laugh to tears. I didn't expected it could be surpassed by anything in this chapter. And then, came the reference to the Watchmen with Fluttershy. (Standing, and tear-laughing, ovation).
Unade chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Zecora's rymes... The best. X.D
Unade chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
When I stop laughing I will try to writte a good review.
Awesomtastic and funny.