Reviews for Not The Same
DaBears1 chapter 3 . 5/10
Aww that was so emotional and I loved it!
Ventusio chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This fic is so good! I LOVE it! I can't get it out of my head. I really like the King/General thing. The story is just awesome and I love it. The bits with the guards are hilarious, and the Zosan is cute, fluffy and HOT. It has all the great ingredients.
Thank you so much for writing this!
(just one crit, sometimes you suddenly write from another person's pov and that does make it confusing. But it isn't hard to figure out which pov it is.)
cellaria chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Aw this is really hot & cute so far! I'm confused on why sanji being adopted has anything to do with anything though.. That seems like it would make it even more of a problem. I just assumed he wasn't adopted in this story. I think it would've made more sense to leave that out and just say that Zeff is his real father but doesn't mind & come up with some other way for them to make a baby themselves. But anyway the rest was good it doesn't seem finished though.. There's so much more you could do with this you should continue it!
ougley chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
thanks
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Awww, that's cute! They're gonna get kids :)
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Those poor guards, though I sure as hell wouldn't mind listening in or walking in in them, though if I walked in and they didn't notice, I think I would just stand and watch, and probably have a massive nosebleed at the sexiness if it XD
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Lol, how could she not even realise even just slightly that that was what was going on.
I found it quite funny that Sanji is prince if the "southern" regions as well
reader chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
wait lol it's complete.
I loved ittttt! D:
reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful :) I can picture everything, and the lemon was more like a cake, sweet and welcoming and perfect lol I'm not sure how to get my point across but please finish this!
silentwinged chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant, simply brilliant xD
I love the poem too :O
giruveganus chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Yo!

XD, I read this story a while back when it was only one chapter. I suddenly thought about it this morning and went to reread it, so imagine my ecstatic surprise to find that this wonderful story had two more chapters! Ooooh yeah!

An amazing read! XD, that poem at the end of Ch.1 is a little harsh for us girls, ne? But it was funny . I loved this story! "You'll get used to it" made me laugh :P. So beautiful, touching, funny, and pretty damn sexy.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Oooh, I really enjoyed this! Good work!
darkdragonalucard chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
i can see this as being a longer story. maybe including their kids?
OP-zosan chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Amazing story! Very well written! (: I loved the fluffy bits and how you managed to rope Ace & Smoker in as well! Hahaha! :D

Any sequeal to this?
Mythro chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This was really well done, I enjoyed it very much! Keep up the awesome writing. :)