Reviews for Numb
M7007 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Please update!
reina13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Love it nice twist at the end
Sisterspy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
So glad you updated! Great to finally get some answers!
Mimi chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I like the suspense in your story but hate to see my favorite couple suffer. I hope you will have them rescued soon? Looking forward to future chapters.
Sisterspy chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
You updated! Thank you! I really love it, it's so good you're continuing. I am so bummed out with all the great Sarkney stories that never got an ending. Keep up the good work!
Sisterspy chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Aaaaah! What the hell happened, I need to know! Love the story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
What?! You can't leave me there! What just happened? I want to know and I really hope you update soon!
By the way I have really enjoyed this story so far.
reina13 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
love it hope you update soon
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Ookayyyyy- I can't wait for the next chapter... I never thought id say this, but I can actually sort of see this. Which is saying a LOT coming from someone who just decided to try and imagine syd with someone other than Vaughn .. or mayybeee Will... xD

Considering also I've only seen most of the episodes... yea. I like a lot, though the beginning is a bit unclear...
reina13 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
love it
Rach2503 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Like always a great chapter! I love when they are together. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
reina13 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
liking it so far
Rach2503 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Like always a very good chapter! I have a theory but i'm not really sure that it apply here! I can't wait to read another chapter. I have more question than before!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
RACH2503, If I answer your questions it will spoil it! :)

Trust me, I will tell you guys EVERYTHING! I have a set story line I want to follow :)
Rach2503 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Aww thanks for the dedication! I love these chapter! I love the reaction of Sark when he went to Sydney room and find her naked! What surprise me thought is that he was sorry to see her like that ! I like Tovah, and i hope he will tell some things about sark to sydney!Like i said for the other chapter : i can't wait for the next one !