Reviews for The Winding Road
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I wonder why the story with a strong beginning and such a formidable team behind you was not continued. I'd like to know how the next meeting would play out.
MegamiTenchi chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Even after my 'beta-break' this chapter is just as fantastic as I remember :) The interactions are so clean yet... there is so much going on, and you can't seem to hold on to anything for certain. What does Chuck know? Who knows *what* exactly? It's kind of maddening, lol. The whole world they are in is beautiful... but it feels cold at the same time. I like how powerful Chuck feels here- he's a bad boy, but... something about him feels much more in control than he does in the show. Maybe it's just that he and Blair aren't partners in crime- so that his dynamic with her is fresh, and more intriguing? Ah, now I'm just rambling! The point is, I love it! And I need to poke you to write more :D
Aanna chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
great story, continue please! :)
BellaB2010 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I like it great writing, can't wait for the next update as you have me very intrigued with all the characters behavior in this chapter.
ChuckBlair3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Wow, I wasnt so sure about this story from the prologue but its really got my attention now ]

Im excited to find out what the plan is and for more Chuck Blair interaction ;] Update soon
Hi chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
i loved this chapter, update soon ;-)
Jess chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Yay, I love reading stories with CB NS. This one has a pretty interesting plotline as well.

Update soon, I can't wait to see what's coming next
Kadlin chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Great chapter!

I'm so curious - can't wait to read more!

Please update soon:)
ADL1820 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great start!
bfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I'm interested! Please write much more!
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is going to be good! And not because I'm beta editing it, lol. It's quite a twisted start, and I hope you keep it nice and twisty! Prove Maribells wrong, lol! _
Maribells chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very interesting start! I'm guessing she'll somehow enlist Chuck to help her win Nate back, and end up falling for him (because really, how could she not?). Looking forward to see where you go with this, update soon!