Reviews for So Much Fun
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/27
thats a nice twist
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 3/27
This story is cute and funny at the same time
MAFITA chapter 9 . 1/20
Loved it! XD This definitely made me laugh... Definitely going to read the sequels, prequels, etc... :D I'll be reading you soon! Kisses!
randomplotbunny chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
A spectacular spectacle if there ever was one!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Please do a prequel! This is my first time reading for this pairing and wow! You have set the bar high with the mix of humor and a realistic spin on their relationship I wish were on TV. Sigh... Have you an account on Archive of Our Own? If so will you please post this there... please? I apologize if you already have this posted, I really want to download it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is the first fic that I have read with this pairing and it made me love these two like crazy together! I wanted to ask if you'd post it on AO3? It would make me soooo happy! I know you have an account and when I looked for this fic I was disappointed that it wasn't posted. :( Could you please post it there?
EMS211605 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Hilarious! Loved Ziva and Palmer's part. The fact that they were already together just made it 10 times better. Loved it!
shadowcat ninja chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Can you make a criminal minds one where the others try to get Hotch to make a move on Reid :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
luramos chapter 9 . 3/29/2014