Reviews for Insomnia
Ishtar1958 chapter 233 . 1/8
I discovered this story by accident yesterday and have spent most of last night and today devouring it. I love what you've done with the canon characters and with your OCs (including, or perhaps especially, the stuffies) and how the complications just keep turning up. You are an excellent writer, and I really do hope this story is not dead; I'm putting it on my follow list just in case.
lizique chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I'm only on ch 18, but I wanted to review before I forget what I wanted to say. You have truly fascinating ideas but they need better organization. So far anyway, it's all jumbled together and kind of hard to follow when you keep switching back and forth between points of view in the same chapter. I got it, but I'm just saying your reader shouldn't have to pause and think, it should be seamless. Also, each chapter seems unconnected; they need better transitions. I think maybe, and it would probably be a big project, you should put all 233 chapters together and then go back and edit it so that each chapter is longer and the story smoother. Your ideas have such great potential, but it comes off very rough.
some random chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
um, so I really like how you've portrayed the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock. I think it's actually quite realistic, that even though they get on each other's nerves all the time, they still have that bond that only brothers can have and I think it's adorable that it shows sometime. Reminds me of my own brothers. But thank you for depicting them like this, I've only recently really warmed to Mycroft. I think i needed this. Mucho gracias _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh, my God!
This is soo cute and adorable..
There are no words for your work!
Just, gah,. a genius :*
unshakespearean chapter 233 . 2/26/2014
Oh do please continue.
unshakespearean chapter 153 . 2/8/2014
Was that last line meant to be a Doctor Who joke?
IloveHeat chapter 233 . 2/2/2014
233chapters... And they were beautiful chapters... And a great story that could probably go on forever ...but then you stop and Sherlock and Johns story isn't finished. I feel cheated in the saddest way. But I will follow it just in case there is ever more. Thank you. I won't forget Nicky.
unshakespearean chapter 127 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for the chapter title! Makes my Whovian self happy :D
unshakespearean chapter 74 . 1/29/2014
I love this so much :)
135wenling chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love it so much!
It is a pity that the first Chinese translator hasn' t finish it. I hope I can get your permission to continue. I will put the link here when I post it , and you 'll have all your rights reserved, so ,may I? Please
Dr.B.Damned chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Jesus Christ, just that last line! It's killing me! Of course Sherlock would think that :)
tsisdu chapter 233 . 12/6/2013
Absolutely Brilliant! I can't single out indiviual pieces of wonderfulness - this story is amazing. Please may we have some more? KC
Grac3 chapter 233 . 12/3/2013
It has taken me a while to get through all of this, I have to admit. But the dynamic of this story is really cool, and I especially love the brothers' relationship in this.
Trogmorten chapter 233 . 11/14/2013
Your story has been an absolute joy to read!
The characters are fantastic, especially your OCs.
Although I usually oppose short chapters, the length here only contributed to the flow of the story.
Sherlock and John's interaction is just precious. Especially mycroft and Sherlock interaction- again, absolute joy to read.
Hoping for more soon!
melderead chapter 232 . 11/12/2013
I cannot tell you how many times the LOLs took my by surprise in this story! I thought it was just going to be disconnected ramblings, but now I'm going to have to go back to the beginning and see where all the storylines started to get things straight in my head. It's really lovely how you paired everyone up, including the OC's jonathan and steve. very nice.
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »