Reviews for Insomnia
Traveler Of Many Lands chapter 22 . 3/2
Oh! Lazarus! I remember that episode, wasn't that the one Mark Gatiss was in? Haha, cool!
Lia chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Haha I'm not ready to dedicate myself to reading all of these chapters, but from what I've read so far this is really well written. Like just the first chapter was really good and intriguing.
Dead Hero chapter 233 . 3/29/2015
This is by far, one of the most angsty, sweetest, colorful, in depth, original pieces of fanfiction I've ever read.
Please update. Very, very, very soon.
Ishtar1958 chapter 233 . 1/8/2015
I discovered this story by accident yesterday and have spent most of last night and today devouring it. I love what you've done with the canon characters and with your OCs (including, or perhaps especially, the stuffies) and how the complications just keep turning up. You are an excellent writer, and I really do hope this story is not dead; I'm putting it on my follow list just in case.
lizique chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I'm only on ch 18, but I wanted to review before I forget what I wanted to say. You have truly fascinating ideas but they need better organization. So far anyway, it's all jumbled together and kind of hard to follow when you keep switching back and forth between points of view in the same chapter. I got it, but I'm just saying your reader shouldn't have to pause and think, it should be seamless. Also, each chapter seems unconnected; they need better transitions. I think maybe, and it would probably be a big project, you should put all 233 chapters together and then go back and edit it so that each chapter is longer and the story smoother. Your ideas have such great potential, but it comes off very rough.
some random chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
um, so I really like how you've portrayed the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock. I think it's actually quite realistic, that even though they get on each other's nerves all the time, they still have that bond that only brothers can have and I think it's adorable that it shows sometime. Reminds me of my own brothers. But thank you for depicting them like this, I've only recently really warmed to Mycroft. I think i needed this. Mucho gracias _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh, my God!
This is soo cute and adorable..
There are no words for your work!
Just, gah,. a genius :*
unshakespearean chapter 233 . 2/26/2014
Oh do please continue.
unshakespearean chapter 153 . 2/8/2014
Was that last line meant to be a Doctor Who joke?
IloveHeat chapter 233 . 2/2/2014
233chapters... And they were beautiful chapters... And a great story that could probably go on forever ...but then you stop and Sherlock and Johns story isn't finished. I feel cheated in the saddest way. But I will follow it just in case there is ever more. Thank you. I won't forget Nicky.
unshakespearean chapter 127 . 1/29/2014
Thank you for the chapter title! Makes my Whovian self happy :D
unshakespearean chapter 74 . 1/29/2014
I love this so much :)
135wenling chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love it so much!
It is a pity that the first Chinese translator hasn' t finish it. I hope I can get your permission to continue. I will put the link here when I post it , and you 'll have all your rights reserved, so ,may I? Please
Dr.B.Damned chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Jesus Christ, just that last line! It's killing me! Of course Sherlock would think that :)
tsisdu chapter 233 . 12/6/2013
Absolutely Brilliant! I can't single out indiviual pieces of wonderfulness - this story is amazing. Please may we have some more? KC
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »