Reviews for One Beat Dog Boy Tale...
Hallolo chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hi!

Nice piece, and interrest catching challenge! It makes you realize how much you can say with simple words :) it kind of reminds me of when I started to learn English
Thank you for the story, and for the challenge that was writing these words while trying to follow the rule... It is a wonder you did a whole one shot fic like that!

Hallolo (I don't know if my pen name counts as a one beat word... when I say it there is no beat so let's say it does )
JLii chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Haha! Very interesting, I've never heard of a dare quite like that one (-'one'... no pun intended, promise). I love how the plot took a sharp turn from angst to humor, yet remained fluid. Nice job!

In response to another review, (cinnamin girl) there are several (practically endless!) dares for poets - but, they are usually called 'challenges' to be technical. I hope you find some that you like!
Kagome3007 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
awesome! I caught too slip-ups, but I don't care...

*cracks up* I loved that one bit... "'I'm so...' but no, he could not even say that word!" Yeah, he can't! Because it's two beats! buahahahahahahaaha!
Pysche-Wing chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Absoulutely hilarious! It turned out so different from what I expected, especially with the angsty beginning and all! _ Awesome Story
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
OMG THAT WAS GREAT! Its all serious. You think she's gonna leave him, kill, him, something to terrify him, then BAM! "I didn't mean to eat it all!" "SIT!"

It was great Mer Mer!

Sqwee!
Nenriki Neko chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I liked it a lot, but...um...I hate to be the one to tell you, but you had at least twelve or thirteen two-beat words in there...sorry...But I thought it was cute! :)
Tia chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Silly, but cute:)
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
kewlish! i wonder if i coudl do soemthing liek that.. but i dont think people write dares for poets.. ah well.. i love the last part.. slightly suggestive.. lol

laters!

cinnamin girl
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Hmmm...very interesting! I'll bet that was really hard to write! - I could never write something so good! -~
4realkittyhaynougrrl chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
very cute but what did he eat?
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
wow that must have been hard

but it was pretty cool

Ja-ne!

~Ash-chan~ _
Ashley Akaihi chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
OMG! That was too funny! XD

You have to tell us what he ate, though!

I found your comment at the bottom even funnier! Why do you torture yourself, so? -Ashe
grumpycarrie chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Too funny! I hope you will write more humor! Ya did good! heheh... wonder what he ate...? Ramen? mmm... ramen...
planetsrule2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I love this one! Of course, I love all your stories! Talk to you after summer! Luv Ya!
Inu-Baby chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
LOL! I thought that was going to be that kag was so sad because of kikyou! LOL! I loved that! It was hilarious! woo~ I think I'm going to glomp inuyasha! he's sooo adorable! well I liked it a lot! I think it was really good!