Reviews for Undercover
Rachel Grayson. HAHAHAHA lmfao. I was dying. Lol
Girl in the Gore chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Amazing! Can we get a sequel with the team finding out by a comment from robin, like: "No, dresses are so uncomfortable.". (In the middle of a artemis and wally fight, or something.) I dunno. Just a suggestion. But I love your writing style!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER PART WHERE THE VILLAINS AND WALLY MAKE FUN OF THIS IT'S TO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!
Airenee chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Hahaha hilarious! Loved it. Thank you for writing this.
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Hahahahah lol lmao im girlblunder and he's. Girlwonder lol
Lirara xox chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh, Batman why? This chapter ws hilarious, especially the ending! GREAT JOB!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was great. I like how plausible the setup was. I haven't read much of the old Batman comics, so I don't remember Robin cross-dressing, but I've read plenty of Jimmy Olsen issues, and he makes quite a habit of it.

Jimmy and Robin hung out a lot in those old World's Finest stories, so maybe they swapped makeup tips and advice on wearing wigs and walking in high heels.
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Poor Dick... XD
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is awful hahahaha whooo that was funny
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Struggles to breathe*
TOO FUNNY!
I, unfortunately, haven't read the comics, but I find that little tidbit of information amusing ;)
Oh my gosh, can you PLEASE do a sequel or something where the team finds out? *Starts cackling madly* I wanna see the team's reactions.
Keep up the GREAT work!
amberfry20 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
there should a part two to this. on the reactions from the team and etc. lol
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh, poor Robin XD
Lady chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow, I really like your work. You get Robin down so well, especially his moods and his relation to Batman/Bruce.

Robin: The Girl Wonder? was just gold. "I just wanted to let you know that I hate you." Definetely my favourite part. I'm off to read more of your stuff, keep writing!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013