Reviews for Favorites
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I couldn't breath for several moments after reading your story. Can you imagine if our fictional characters read the stories that are written about them? There would be a lot of people dying at the hand of furious characters...
goofysdisciple chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Lost it when he mentioned ffn
miss stoneheart chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it, just that.
nobody chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Oh that's funny. Not too many fics nowadays make me laugh like that. Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything.
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Thanks to this, I've been laughing like a crazy hyena for the past five minutes! Thanks for writing this wonderful idea omfg.
Irbise chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hey, really loved this, it is so true about the favorite stories and the image of someone going throug that list ... :D And Loki is so great here :)
Shadowed Hunter chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This fic was Absoluetly hilarious. Adding to my favourites list? I think yes :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
im trying to look inconspicuous while in srudy hall and its not working! LOLOLOL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I'M CRYING. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I WILL GO INTO A CORNER AND DIE OF ASPHYXIATION NOW.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
OMG. I laughed like a mad idiot reading this thing. OMG OMG. I'm dying from the hilarity. Thank you. Thank you for this lovely, wonderful piece of crack!fic. Insta-fave!
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved it! Phenomenal job with this fic! ;D
SakiXX1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
OMG! This is so funny! I would be embarrassed too if I were Jane! Though I never see the day that Loki would use a computer and read the fanfiction on him. LOL!
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ahhhahahaha! Oh! GOd! I hurt! ROTFLMHO!
I think I would die of embarrassment too!
And what a quirky idea for a fic! Perfect Crackfic!
I've read alydia but now I'm gonna have to find these others just so the humor can be fully rounded in my mind!
Thank you for this! Nice way to start the day!
littlelokigirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
OMG I laughed my head off at this! Hilarious!
littlebird7608 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh my god this made me laugh so much, I was actually thinking of doing something similar and it was great inspiration XD