Reviews for Strong
ILoveMom chapter 14 . 9/10
Yay! Superb!
Loved your story and I really look forward to more especially with Frank and Nan. Keep on writing new stories.
Thanks for an interesting look at Nancy's mother's death and how it affected the family. You have a lot of talent!
Interesting chapter. I may be alone in this but I thought it was kinda creepy to recreate Carson and Elizabeth's first date. That's a very *personal* moment and can't be recreated or *shared.*
Nice chapter. Liked Carson and Nancy's talk.
The dance scene was nice. Not sure I like the intervention of Elizabeth.

The scene with the Hardy boys was very random and Elizabeth saves Nancy again. This sorta makes Nancy invincible. I prefer a Nancy Drew who works her out of problems.
Happy Nancy got the dog. It fits in well with the books, too.

Not so happy about the ghost of Elizabeth wandering through their lives. That's just a personal preference.

You write Carson's and Elizabeth's emotion very well.
The part with Carson at the beginning is very well done. I enjoyed that. The part with Hannah, Nancy, and Elizabeth are confusing. I don't understand the changing food or the missing plates. Why not eat out of bowl instead of going all the way to the store to buy plates? Is this whole section a dream? Who's dreaming it? Nancy?

If Elizabeth's ghost is going to be visiting Nancy, I'm not sure I'm on board with that kind of story.

It was good to at least find out how Elizabeth died.
This chapter really should be part of the previous chapter. Very good emotions again. I can feel Carson's pain. My only nitpick would be, three year olds don't sleep in cribs. Not unless they are very, very small.

The ending lines are very good.
This is where the story should have started. This chapter is choke full of emotion and great prose. My only question is, when does this scene take place? Is it shortly after her death, a few months, or several years?
First off I hate song fics but I skimmed the last chapter and it looked interesting so I decided to give this story a chance.

IMHO this first chapter is a waste if this is just the words to the song. (Is this a copyright infringement?) Instead of copying out the words it would have been better to have a character in the story thinking along these lines. That would have brought the reader into the story immediately and gotten them actively involved in someone's life. As it is now the reader has no connection to the story or character(s).
FlightFeathers chapter 14 . 9/7
This was good, and the ending was just right. I think I do not want to see what is next, because you all ready told us.. Anyhow, you wrote this chapter with quite a vivid description beautifully. Congrats; you completed this! :) God bless.
j chapter 14 . 9/7
Wow, that was very touching. And thank you for making the effort to write for everyone
FlightFeathers chapter 13 . 6/3
Well, I was not surprised by Carson's reaction. I actually expected him to burst forth like that, because it is not easy to forget your wife, and mother of your child. I liked this chapter a lot, as it was emotion packed. Anyway, update soon.
j chapter 13 . 6/3
oh, so sad :( but lovely writing. waiting eagerly to see what transpires
ILoveMom chapter 13 . 6/3
What a great chapter! You have a great talent for writing drama, romance, and mystery. I can't wait for the next chapter. Would you consider writing a sequel or another story? Love the Nan/Frank ship!;)