Reviews for Strong
AlliDee chapter 14 . 6/1
Resolution! What a journey. Glad Carson was finally able to find some sense of peace at the end. Love that he went in to apologize to Nancy, but she was already asleep. Way to go!
AlliDee chapter 13 . 5/31
I love Frank and Nancy. They are so good for each other. I think this is my new favorite chapter! We went on emotional whirlwind with Nancy this chapter and got deeper into the theme of loss and Nancy & her father. It was really well written!
AlliDee chapter 12 . 5/21
Great graduation scene. With everyone I know graduating recently it's close to heart! It's a great bonus chapter. Love Carson's idea's on Deidre's school accomplishments and self-absorbortion. Elizabeth's touches were nicely subtle.. It's so neat to see things from her side of things.
AlliDee chapter 11 . 5/21
If I'm supposed to get that Nancy's intuition/hunches come from her mom looking out for her, I can kind of get that? At least how the last chapter was going..
AlliDee chapter 10 . 5/21
There's some great one liners in this section that we should all take a moment to appreciate haha
Ned being embarrassed with the "Dad! You promised you wouldn't say anything!" Priceless hahaha
And George's offhand comment with Bess & the gym made me litterly lol

Nancy is growing up fast! Little pieces of her life that her mom is being her guardian angel. Pretty intriguing.
AlliDee chapter 9 . 5/21
Love Fenton! He's pretty observant and you'd tied that in with the title and ending so nicely. :)
AlliDee chapter 7 . 5/21
This is an interesting take on death, angels, and mothers of young children. It made me sad when she said she couldn't come back. Elizabeth not having a heart and Nancy noticing that was a really neat detail I thought. ((I really thought I commented on this chapter earlier but I guess I forgot to post it!))
AlliDee chapter 8 . 4/17
I'm proud of Carson this chapter! Like the should have stayed in the moment comment. I like how he has no idea where he got the name Togo from
AlliDee chapter 6 . 4/16
Oooo this may be my favorite chapter so far. You're very good at dream sequences. I could really feel the emotion and could picture this in my head really well! I like the theme of misplacement.
AlliDee chapter 5 . 4/15
"He knew inside he would always miss Elizabeth but he couldn't lose Nancy too" was my favorite line this chapter. Hannah is always pushing through those hard spots like a rock star!
AlliDee chapter 4 . 3/29
Now, I feel worse for not remembering Hannah.
Nancy is pretty adorable though. I like the Champ thing, I can't remember if that's a real nickname reference or did you add it in?
"She was good at putting two and two together, he had to admit," has to be my favorite line here.
AlliDee chapter 3 . 3/29
Hannah! I gotta stop forgetting about her!
I love the "expertly opened his daughter's door line" My parents definitely have that one mastered!
Aw, Nancy is so perceptive!
AlliDee chapter 2 . 3/29
Man, I couldn't even imagine what losing the love of my life would be like. I don't want to! Poor Carson. Feel like maybe Nancy's gonna be the "adult" here maybe?
AlliDee chapter 1 . 3/29
Listened to the song! I like LeAnn Rimes more every time I hear her. I think this is a good ND song.
Drumboy100 chapter 14 . 3/19
I like how you finished this, not preachy but realizing where you wanted the emphasis to be. At first I was surprised that Elizabeth didn't make her final appearance maybe at Nancy's wedding (to Frank), but I got to thinking that this final act is the last thing that Nancy needed from her...Nancy needed her mother to make sure that her father will still be around. Great story!