Reviews for Miles to go Before I Sleep
Kairde chapter 11 . 9/26
You know, I don't usually read non-canon pairings, but I make exceptions for excellent writing; you, my friend, have raised the bar. Not only is this story meticulously constructed, but it is emotionally visceral- a rare combination. Thank you for writing this. :)
korohoshi chapter 11 . 7/28
Thou art an artist with magical imagination. Loved it.
Lunae Nix chapter 1 . 7/24
This is my first time reviewing, I just want to tell how emotional this story makes me. I am literally crying while eating blueberries and it makes my heart break. I looooooooove it, so much.
DaniellePrains01 chapter 11 . 6/27
U know what dear writer? I, Danielle Prainse, am in love with ur writing. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT. Be proud, man. I am a very strict critic and when I prais
Firegirl6 chapter 2 . 4/25
Seriously! Please put some sort of trigger warning for some of the stuff in your story. It's amazing but not everyone can handle so much detail on some of the stuff in your story
Firegirl6 chapter 1 . 4/25
You should really have trigger warnings for this. Mentioning abuse is one thing describing it in that much detail is another.
Nyimphadora chapter 11 . 4/15
I'm literally crying (I know, I'm weak when it's about drarry). Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. You have a beautiful writing and I love how you describe the emotions, the landscapes, etc. My only regret is that there aren't enough dialogues compared to the huge descriptions... It's not "bad" but sometimes I got bored and jumped some paragraphs, because it was just too much and I wanted action! Also, as I said in another reviews: there are too many time jumps, and it's confusing to know what moment belongs to the past or to the present. Anyway, you story is still great, and I'm glad I came across it! :)
Nyimphadora chapter 10 . 4/15
oh my, I love this chapter! The end with Harry was absolutely wonderful! I was glad he was the one breaking Alex, facing his demon was the best way to make him go better :) And the idea of fighting with the wards was amazing. Well done!
Nyimphadora chapter 9 . 4/15
I must say that I was a bit disappointed with this chapter... Not a lot of dialogues and that sex scene happened quite fast: Draco wouldn't have done all of that knowing what happened to Harry (At least I was hoping he wouldn't). And I din't get the "mark me" thing with Harry. He doesn't love Draco yet, he was abused, but he feels ready to do all of that with Draco anyway? Hm... I don't know, it doesn't seem realistic.
Nyimphadora chapter 7 . 4/15
Those two are to be protected 3
Nyimphadora chapter 6 . 4/15
Your writing is so beautiful! That was a very good chapter!
Nyimphadora chapter 5 . 4/14
I really wasn't expecting Ron, I was already fearing that Alex had found a way to get to Harry! But I do find strange that Pansy informed Ron about Harry's location.. when she shouldn't have been allowed (fidelitas spell) to say that Harry is at Malfoy's in the first place, and when Ron is not exactly to be trusted at this point of the story... But let's see how it goes!
I didn't not really appreciate how Draco went crazy in the kitchen, nor did I understand why his father would say such things, but I found the reaction really good, interesting and maybe necessary to understand Harry and make him progress :)
Nyimphadora chapter 4 . 4/14
It's a bit confusing sometimes when you use "he" because I was not always sure if it was Harry or Draco talking... Also I don't really like all those time jumps, it's not a big deal but it's confusing and there are too many of them, and it wastes a bit the element of surprise. I still love your story though!
Nyimphadora chapter 3 . 4/14
oh man I'm crying, laughing, my heart is melting... they're so beautiful together they could actually destroy me.
Nyimphadora chapter 2 . 4/14
Oh gosh I hate seeing Harry so weak like that, poor baby 3 And I really love the interactions between Harry and Draco and Pansy. This story is getting better and better! I was so positively surprised by the idea of bringing Harry to Malfoy's Manor. Can't wait to read the rest!