Reviews for Miles to go Before I Sleep
BestFan00 chapter 11 . 6/12
This story was so beautiful it made me cry... You did an amazing job, thank you so much xx
Yoru-no-Akuma chapter 11 . 5/24
Your story is so well constructed, everything makes sense. I would have loved to read what happen next!
Mila Pink chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
I loved your story. You wrote so well.
Kisses
Fiery Feathers chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
I absolutely loved the end... it was touching and heart-breaking and beautiful all at once. Thank you for that roller coaster of a story. It was an interesting read
Kairde chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
You know, I don't usually read non-canon pairings, but I make exceptions for excellent writing; you, my friend, have raised the bar. Not only is this story meticulously constructed, but it is emotionally visceral- a rare combination. Thank you for writing this. :)
korohoshi chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
Thou art an artist with magical imagination. Loved it.
Arakuei chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This is my first time reviewing, I just want to tell how emotional this story makes me. I am literally crying while eating blueberries and it makes my heart break. I looooooooove it, so much.
DaniellePrains01 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
U know what dear writer? I, Danielle Prainse, am in love with ur writing. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT. Be proud, man. I am a very strict critic and when I prais
Firegirl6 chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Seriously! Please put some sort of trigger warning for some of the stuff in your story. It's amazing but not everyone can handle so much detail on some of the stuff in your story
Firegirl6 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
You should really have trigger warnings for this. Mentioning abuse is one thing describing it in that much detail is another.
Nyimphadora chapter 11 . 4/15/2017
I'm literally crying (I know, I'm weak when it's about drarry). Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. You have a beautiful writing and I love how you describe the emotions, the landscapes, etc. My only regret is that there aren't enough dialogues compared to the huge descriptions... It's not "bad" but sometimes I got bored and jumped some paragraphs, because it was just too much and I wanted action! Also, as I said in another reviews: there are too many time jumps, and it's confusing to know what moment belongs to the past or to the present. Anyway, you story is still great, and I'm glad I came across it! :)
Nyimphadora chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
oh my, I love this chapter! The end with Harry was absolutely wonderful! I was glad he was the one breaking Alex, facing his demon was the best way to make him go better :) And the idea of fighting with the wards was amazing. Well done!
Nyimphadora chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
I must say that I was a bit disappointed with this chapter... Not a lot of dialogues and that sex scene happened quite fast: Draco wouldn't have done all of that knowing what happened to Harry (At least I was hoping he wouldn't). And I din't get the "mark me" thing with Harry. He doesn't love Draco yet, he was abused, but he feels ready to do all of that with Draco anyway? Hm... I don't know, it doesn't seem realistic.
Nyimphadora chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Those two are to be protected 3
Nyimphadora chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Your writing is so beautiful! That was a very good chapter!