Reviews for Mother Of Mercy
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awww very sweet and touching! I hope the real story ended in a happy ending too... More goku x chichi story please :)
Honest Me chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! GOKU MENT HIS ANGEL, AND IT WAS CHI-CHI! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THE FANFIC! GOD BLESS YOU FOR ETERNITY! I hope good things come your way!
TyrantKing000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Please make this continue! It was great
maxridelover chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
did you get the title from an iron maiden song, there's a song called this!
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Dang.. poor Goku. He suffered quite a bit. Sweet ending. :) Though very shocked that it was based off a real story. It was so very depressing...

But now I'm rather confused. Where were they all?
gue22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was really sweet at the end there what Chichi did for the skinny kid, especially to have kept doing it. It was really sweet and I can just imagine how Goku felt at that time. How do you say thank-you to someone that basically saved your soul? That gave you a reason to keep going? He. Never would have made it if it wasn't for her, it was really touching. But POOR GOKU! He really had it rough! The thought of him so hungry...gah...poor Goku.

I am confused about the setting though. Initially I thought this was all happening to him on some planet? Maybe Vegetasei or some slave ship? But then he escaped cause he got into a pod right? And I assumed that he escaped to earth? But then what was Chichi doing on that same planet that he was on? Was she also travelling through space? I don't know, those little details kinda confused me and turned the imagery I had going up-side-down.

Regardless of that though, the writing in itself in this piece, the flow, the detail, the grammar and the overall quality truly painted a vivid amd memorable picture. Poor Goku!

Typically, I'm not one for sad stories, and as a rule I never read or watch anything based on a true story. Thankfully, set inside this fictional setting, it kinda makes me forget that fact, which for me is a good thing cause otherwise I'd just be too sad, if I had to sit and start pondering on the bits that are actually true.

I'm glad you wrote this, and I'm even more glad that I got to read it!

Now hurry UP! Write more GokuxChichi stories NOW!
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
AWW! THE ENDING WAS SO SO SWEET! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Where exactly did this true story take place? ? O.o Sounds terrible.
Saiyajin-Love chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
H-How, HOW could you? *cries* You did that to poor ole Goku. I felt as if my heart was being ripped out and stepped upon. It was sooo depressing as I pictured every scene. And the one where he was a kid and questioning God, really got to me. :'( And what makes this even sadder is that it's based on a true story.

Anyways, it was really good! (_)