Reviews for Nanite Destruction: Omega vs Alpha
CoolKat422 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Aww your story is so good so far, please continue it, I bet you at least 37 people are waiting for you to post out the next chapter, including me. :3
DarkGreenForest4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
amazing :)
The Impossible Daughter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hooked! please continue!
Cole-McGrath chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I usually don't like Circe but I think you've converted me! It's nice to read a story that's not slash. Can't wait for update.

P.S. super funny with the pinnapple and salmon pizza thing! Now I have to make sure Zeke didn't piss Nix off

- Cole McGrath
Moonlightkiss chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I just read this story and I love it! So funny with pinnapple and salmon pizza! Can't wait for you to update!

Moonlightkiss Out!
K-Hawke chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Why haven't you updated? *runs up to room crying*

But serouisly, update
RexCirce4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Please Continue! Its like one of the only 'M' rated stories with Rex and Circe in it! Love it! Can't wait for chapter 2!
demi-god of hell chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
awsome story
GArrowOlliver21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Not bad, not bad. Thank you! There are way too many Yaoi Rex fics. I just want to thank you for making a straight M fic. Don't get me wrong, Yaoi fans can have their rights, but give us straights a little breathing room. Anyways, great fic, I like the Salmon, Pinapple pizza part especially and the bobo insertion of "I'm a chimp!". So, please update soon and good luck with the ideas and computer problems.
randompandattack chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Cool 1st chapter, nice insight into Circe's thoughts. Hopefully you'll have some more action next chapter. Anyway nice job, keep up the good work!