Reviews for Run run as fast as you can
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The little rhyme was awesome lmfao. I absolutely love Stein’s sadistic streak in this fic. The floors in the house are cement though? I thought this line was a great description of movement and feeling: ‘as though he could drag himself forward using the air’, it illustrates Spirit’s situation to a “T”…lol. “Soul eating kiss”…yeah…lol I was so not ready for that line. This was a really good fic, you write well. I enjoyed myself. That sounded really creepy somehow. Hahaha _
huggles1369 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i fucking loooved this
ffgirl10 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
holy chiz
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
this was amazingly exciting! XD i can't say anything more.
cotton candy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
it would have been funny if Marie walked in on them XD
Fawks Mayor chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I've read pretty much every Stein/Spirit fanfiction you've written, including this, and just saying, you earn a soul-eating kiss from me as well.
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aaaaaaaw
ArcadiasDreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I usually like Yaoi. But Soul Eaters Stein and Spirit ...To me it's Bromance. XD But... I have to admit that this is good ridde- ehm written. XD NOM I can imagie Stein running around with that singing voice and hellish laughter.
jenkin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Spirit was cute when he was flailing around trying to escape from Stein! :-)
Samoacookie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow you caught Stein and Spirit's personalities dead on. If there ever was a yaoi between them in Soul Eater, it would totally be like this. (:
sasunarulover2413 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was just...wow... Idk my nose is officially leaking blood that was just so damn hot