Reviews for Two Messed Up Hearts
PrussianC chapter 10 . 7/11
I actually like this story. Usually I hate genderbenders, but this one is pretty good. The only problem is that sometimes the pronouns get misplaced. For example, both Italy and Germany have become female, but Germany is still referred to with a he, while Prussia has become female and is referred to with a she.
RaisinContradiction chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
Sibling relationship. By jones i may not have magic, a nation's strength or a sub machine gun. But i do understand. We'll hate each other, fight, ut at the end of the day we're still siblings.
Wulf chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I liked the Danish cyclist thing. In Copenhagen something like 70% of the population rides bicycles instead of cars. (Fun fact of the day-er, night?)
Lorelei Jacques chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
you should really do a sequel and if you have I would adore to know the name.
SavvyTimeLord007 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Omg best chapter ever!
SavvyTimeLord007 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
OMG I love this!
Mimy chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
XD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
DAMN. I thought this was going to be NORMAL. This is fucking CRACK. CRACK I SAY! Now that's not to say it's not ENJOYABLE crack, but CRACK NONETHELESS!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Perkele in Finish means (literally) Devil. But it is the english equivalent to Fuck. :)
Luv4sale chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I feel so happy. You updated. I had a good day. Ahh! It's just great! Thanks for your hard work! I'll stalk you! Don't worry! LOL.
Randomstrike chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Germany is always TENSE
Randomstrike chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Its gret how you keep the sitution realistic with cussing and them speaking their native tongue
Randomstrike chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
so many feels
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
PRUK FrUK UsUK all in one fic? Damn I love you
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Its fantastic how you have their perso alities written down to a prefect T