Reviews for Two Messed Up Hearts
RaisinContradiction chapter 18 . 4/22
Sibling relationship. By jones i may not have magic, a nation's strength or a sub machine gun. But i do understand. We'll hate each other, fight, ut at the end of the day we're still siblings.
Wulf chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I liked the Danish cyclist thing. In Copenhagen something like 70% of the population rides bicycles instead of cars. (Fun fact of the day-er, night?)
Lorelei Jacques chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
you should really do a sequel and if you have I would adore to know the name.
SavvyTimeLord007 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Omg best chapter ever!
SavvyTimeLord007 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
OMG I love this!
Mimy chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
XD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
DAMN. I thought this was going to be NORMAL. This is fucking CRACK. CRACK I SAY! Now that's not to say it's not ENJOYABLE crack, but CRACK NONETHELESS!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Perkele in Finish means (literally) Devil. But it is the english equivalent to Fuck. :)
Luv4sale chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I feel so happy. You updated. I had a good day. Ahh! It's just great! Thanks for your hard work! I'll stalk you! Don't worry! LOL.
Randomstrike chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Germany is always TENSE
Randomstrike chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Its gret how you keep the sitution realistic with cussing and them speaking their native tongue
Randomstrike chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
so many feels
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
PRUK FrUK UsUK all in one fic? Damn I love you
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Its fantastic how you have their perso alities written down to a prefect T
TheFriendlyStake chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
I find it funny that female England is on crack and all,but the mental image I had made me laugh and that mental image is an female England with a derpy expression talking rapidly. LOL XD
P.S this is hilarious I haven't have a laugh since I read "What it means to be a big brother" by 42Lia