Reviews for Outside Watchers
Your such a bitch! My sons name is Percival. Percy for short and you can just go accusing everyone that is not an oldies name you name is frickin oldies and I dot give a duck about bay of your reasoning excoet think before you write. And he DAYUM-MMY
I'm near tears at 10:35 at night
bocabeeboc chapter 3 . 2/8
This is so cute! I love it!
IHeartThePercyJacksonBooks chapter 5 . 1/31
I don't want to be a hater, but FYI, Katie's hair is brown... But I love your story otherwise!
Fallen to Wonderland chapter 10 . 1/20
One shots don't really have a point, they're just kinda there. That doesn't make them bad or anything, they can still be good, but don't ever think that you're losing the point of one shots.
Fallen to Wonderland chapter 3 . 1/20
A match made in heaven...nice
Bookworm chapter 6 . 1/20
Could you please elaborate on" I'll introduce you guys at the after party of the first meet. She'll be there. " ? Thanks
How is this so perfect? I mean. What? How?
KiraLiven chapter 11 . 1/7
I love this story! Please update soon!
How about a teacher meeting the two? ;)
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 11 . 1/6
Awwww. Great job
Percabeth-Posthena chapter 11 . 1/3
This is awesome! please update!
Annabeth daughter of Wisdom chapter 1 . 1/2
Marina means 'Of the Sea'
Lilyfanficlover chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Hehehe this story is awesome! Great job! ;D i really love the creativeness (thats a word right? :P) in it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
I love your story! Please update soon ! :) xx
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
You should do a POV from one of their teachers, or maybe a POV of a kid that Sally and Paul had after the kid got to the age of 8 or 10, maybe the family would try to keep them away from all the demigod stuff or something? Just a couple ideas, feel free to use them, or not, it's your series.