Reviews for The Tailor's Son
woerdsncolore chapter 1 . 4/7
Beautiful and heart warming story, I loved it so! Can't wait to read the next one
Smallbell chapter 25 . 1/17
Sweet fic. Loved how you write the characters and their everyday struggles.
kathyoberbeck chapter 18 . 1/1
"Meretricious" - good word. Loving the boys, as expected!
SuziH-J chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
A beautiful heartwarming story, which I have loved reading. Thank you for sharing it with us.
SuziH-J chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
Just had to let you know that I am living this story. Have read straight through and will continue to do so as I'm looking forward to what's next for the boys.
yoonzena chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Sorry, I've just left a comment to To Have and to Hold and I've had something on my mind that maybe belongs here instead of there. I started re-reading this novel in between updates of To Have and to Hold. I normally re-read your works at random, but this time maybe it wasn't a random choice, maybe my subconscious somehow remembered about the coffee shop and bakery from this novel and made be come back to it. Now I put the two worlds together and make myself a Pavic-esque DIY universe :-) Is it intentional on your part? I've only just discovered that your novels contain these Lego pieces, ooh, Driving Jack Harkness must be one, too. I wonder if there's more, if I've missed out on the big game.
doshie chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
For the second time I've finished reading this story. This was excellent! I love the transformation and the vulnerability that both men showed. The progress of their relationship was so accurate. I was sad for it to come to an end as I usually am with your stories. Eagerly awaiting the next one!
blackcat1000 chapter 25 . 2/19/2015
Beautifully written! So emotional. I loved it. :-D
blackcat1000 chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
Perfect!
blackcat1000 chapter 23 . 2/19/2015
Wonderfull chapter! So full of hope & love!
blackcat1000 chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Beautifully written - so many emotions!
blackcat1000 chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
That's better. :-)
blackcat1000 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Damn!
blackcat1000 chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
The joys of being in a relationship. Poor Ianto. I like the addition of all the familiar faces.
blackcat1000 chapter 18 . 10/2/2014