Reviews for The Ponyta Story
Venusaurite chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
But why isn't the Liberation Association located in unova, like with the Team plasma stuff?
dannymxyz chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
Sequel? I want to know Ponyta's name.
xCharmedCat chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
This story wasn't what I expected, and I liked it.

Good job, you should make a sequel. Suddenly, I want to pair up Jolteon with Ponyta's now.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I feel so bad for that particular ponyta. why can't she use fire attacks?
Azure Neko chapter 23 . 5/1/2008
This story is beautiful. Thank you.
Millie-pops chapter 23 . 3/20/2008
Words don't desribe how much I truly, trly loved this. It's such an original idea,combined with your flawless grammar and spelling, it had me hooked from the first to the last word.

When I very first started this story, I though it was going to be about a Shiny Ponyta, or one with a resistence to Water-type moves, but this is such a brilliant idea.

Ashley's death was very moving. Scarth that; this whole peice was 'very 'moving. It's all about finding yourslef, which is something so many of us really need to do.

Again, trul wonderful. Superd. Stunning. I need more adjectives. Great job! Keep it up! Best wishes,

TotalTVAddict
pokecool chapter 23 . 11/20/2007
Cool story, its had me hooked.

Ifyou have the will and the time, please write another one like it!
Pieling chapter 23 . 9/6/2007
Wow. This fic was amazingly good. It has incredible literary value - it's the classic "growing up and finding yourself" story but with a wonderfully unique twist that the Pokemon element gave it. I mean, I could really analyze this like I would a book for AP Literature! I loved all the themes that appeared in the fic - the conflict of the physical and metaphysical, living with grief while finding happiness, loss and abandonment, the barriers of communication, isolation v. companionship, etc. etc. I could go on and on. I loved how you had an interesting external conflict that coexisted with the main internal conflict, and that complimented each other and entwined to create a wonderful story. Bravo! I am really impressed.
Shadewolf7 chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
Sweet, sad... and her out-of-placeness kind of reminds me of me.
Mew3692002 chapter 23 . 4/27/2007
I guess that Blastoise didn't really have much to do with Ashley's death but it's still sad. I'm glad that Ponyta finally refound her love though. Great story though, I really liked it.
Mew3692002 chapter 22 . 4/27/2007
Oh my god! Ashley is dead! That is so sad... It didn't get much of a reaction in me when I read it, but still... That is terrible. Hopefully snap will help her deal with this pain.
Mew3692002 chapter 21 . 4/27/2007
Hmm... Very interesting... I wonder what King was doing at that time in the morning? Pretty good chapter, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Mew3692002 chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
Oh geez... I wonder what happened between Alex and Ashley? Also, why are they going to silver springs? You have a pretty interesting story going on.
Mew3692002 chapter 19 . 4/27/2007
Oh! Supernova is kind of like her! That is so nice that there are others just like Ponyta out there. This is a great story and I really like it!
Mew3692002 chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Hm... At least courtney is safe but what was with that blastoise? I wonder if it was the same as her?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »