Reviews for Drops in the Bucket
adara-greenleaf chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
"practically a factory-default setting for a rich white kid from Long Island." LMFAO!

****

Holy crap! 'I love you' as his catch phrase is so cute it makes my brain hurt! I love it!

****

Was there ever any question about how he'd cross off #5?

***

I hearted this chapter lots n lots!
adara-greenleaf chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
FABULOUS! I so totally knew that Tony was going to ask Ziva's permission to use his "thoughtful and witty insight." Oh, man, I am laughing so hard right now!

Who would you see playing Tibbs? Tommy? I would say Gary Sinise for Tibbs, and Ryan Reynolds for Tommy! What do you think!
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
YES! I totally agree that Ninja sex is the perfect ending to emotionally heavy Tiva conversation. And I also agree that Zae's story is freakin' fabulous. I've been a fan of hers for quite some time and I have to say you are the non-Shakespearean version of Zaedah, if you get my meaning. You write with eloquence and when I read your fics it's like watching an episode unfold in my head. I love that. And I have a feeling this fic is going to make it onto my Favs list...
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
A very heart-breaking chapter. I had tears in my eyes...until the part about Ziva's dress, which hides weaponry. I laughed so loud I scared the cat Now I'm smiling through the tears. You write Tony very, very well.
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
*cracks up* Oh, that was hilarious! Yay for drunk Tony!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Well, you'll be my first 'Bucket List' fic, so yay! Cherry popping goes to you and I am glad because you write well. I am very excited to see what you come up with!
bendecida82 chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Yes, I admit I am a silent lurker reader- and new fan- of yours. But this chapter made me tear up and I had to share. You captured Gibbs so well here- so well done.

Thank you for that.

Signing off and returning to lurking...
sophiepotato chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
I have so much love for this fic. Even the Gibbs dying bit - the talk between him and Tony is just so beautiful and genuinely brought tears to my eyes. I loved the mix of the light-hearted less serious items and the deeper more important events.
MissJess13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Tell her and discuss Paris :) Tony and Ziva 3
Bekaboo13 chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god, why have I not read this before now? I'm crying like a baby...this was beautiful.
Alidiabin chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Aww, I loved this. It brought tears to my eyes. It was a great and realistic way to end things. Beautiful.
Alidiabin chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
*sobs* but Gibbs went out very Gibbslike.
Alidiabin chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I think it's cute. I could actually see them doing it. I love this chapter.
Alidiabin chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful chapter. I like his wonder of the world.
Alidiabin chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
I adore 5, Tony just had to realize it. Wonderful collection.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »