Reviews for Drops in the Bucket
Alidiabin chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful way of mixing deep six and the numbers. Well done.
Alidiabin chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Hehe. I love this. The numbers fit together well.
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
This was a good way of combining the two numbers. I liked it.
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Very nice of fitting the episode into the chapter well done.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I like this. Thanks for putting the list as the first chapter.
JET1967 chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
I thought I had alerted your stories but I guess that wasn't the case. Imagine my delight when I came here this morning to send feedback and found the story done. (Made sure I did the alert.)

I enjoyed the whole thing. I don't know if I can pick out a favorite. I did really like the Gibbs chapter at the end. We've been enjoying some great Papa Gibbs moments this season.

I look forward to continuing to read what you write.

Jane
DeathOfSanity chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
My favorite was number fourteen: kick McGee's butt at a video game. I laughed so hard and then wanted to cry. I loved your story, I was a little timid about reading it at first, but I don't regret it. Keep up the good work.
Robern chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
wonderful! wonderful! great work
byebyebirdy chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I tottaly loved the ending! and number 70 was tottaly beautiful and I can imagine tony really putting that there (: Great job and I can't wait to see what comes next!
byebyebirdy chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
how tony told her loved her was the best thing ever. how you wrote it, perfect, emotional and just that right amount of angst... you are a goddess.
chocolate fish chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
That was very excellent :) I enjoyed it lots.
petuniatc chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
OK, unlike the other reviewer I'm not upset you killed Gibbs. I mean it's a bucket list for Tony - so I would assume Gibbs and Ducky would die before Tony finished it. I was a little upset that the talk with his father was to a comatose Senior (let's see how the show plays out tomorrow night). Plus I liked Tony adding to the list and that the McGee-DiNozzo duo in the next generation is female. But shouldn't you mark this complete?
thump chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
ugh you killed gibbs. i just can't see him dying. i like to think he would give death a steely eyed glare and death would turn around and run away in terror _
blarney chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Your final chapter is exceptional. Very moving and so TIVA. Thanks for a great story.
diana teo chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
I can't choose a favourite! They're all wonderful and this chapter especially gave me the warm fuzzies all over... :)

Love how you were realistic about the impossibility of some numbers and had Tony amend them,plus creating more out of beautiful how their love for each other shines through...
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »