Reviews for Acrid
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/15
I like it. Very enjoyable read. :-)
Terp4Life chapter 1 . 2/2
I've just discovered this very old story and really enjoyed it. I love thinking about all the little moments that could have happened between them that we never saw. This was really sweet, and so well written.
Pol chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is so beautifully, beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
SlackHacker chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great job! The detail and emotions were Awesome! The best TWD FF I've read yet!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like your style if writing. Very lyrical.
Pipergirl07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great job of getting into Daryl's head :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very well done. You've distilled the essence of Daryl, at least as I see him. He's all rough edges, but there is a very tender wounded man underneath all that and Carol recognizes a kindred soul.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice work. I just rewatched this epi. yesterday, and you can feel this emotion rolling off of him in those scenes. Thanks for writing. :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Total headcanon that their small moment was when Daryl started looking out for Carol. We didn't see the Ed/pickaxe bit in this, but it's still the same concept.

Again, beautifully written. You have a real amazing way of writing Daryl's thoughts.
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The phrase "lyrical prose" comes to mind... I don't know quite how to say it, but I am very impressed with the evocative descriptions you have written. You depict the sights, sounds, and smells so beautifully (even though they are actually horrible sights, sounds, and smells.) I will definitely be reading more of your work. I hope you will write more for the Daryl Carol friendship / romance.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A truly wonderful character study! And I love the quite at the end! I'm glad you write the occasional Het as Slash isn't my thing and I love what I've seen of your writing!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
the quote at the end summed it all up perfectly. this is a beautiful piece. hoping to find more d/c from you as i scope out the fics here.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2012

I had not reviewed this? HOW COULD I HAVE NOT REVIEWED THIS?

Okay, first of all: Every. Word. Was. Perfect. Your descriptions. Are you KIDDING me? Amazing. Poetic GOLD wrapped in pretty silver ribbon and sprinkled with metallic purple glitter. Because I like those colors and your words deserve those colors. ;)

And your insight on Daryl, just...FREAKING spectacular. Everything about this little fic is mind-blowing and you NEED to write more 'Caryl'. Like, right now.

I'll wait.