Reviews for In Love and War
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 1/17
I love it, especially the last line, "We are gods, Athena. Who do gods pray to?"
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Klaroline as gods is always good Kind of sad that they aren't together, but still enjoyed them.
Thank for sharing.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
There is just something so alluring about them. I can't get enough. And I'm a total fangirl and sometimes I wonder if that is normal since i'm 29 already but then i say screw it, yolo. ;) Well done.
Brittney chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You do realize that Ares and Athena are Uncle and Niece right? I found this version to be pretty disturbing to say the least. You get a C for creativity but you obviously didn't pay enough attention to Greek mythology in School. Also Ares and Aphrodite are only lovers not husband and wife. Aphrodite is actually married to Ares but because of her horrible vanity can't bring herself to love her sweet but crippled husband. Also, there's no way Athena would ever love Ares even if they weren't related. People always forget that she's also the goddess of civilized life and that Ares constant companion is the Minor goddess of discord.
inga chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ok I just read ur prequel and now this and I can't deal with not knowing what happened in between and what will happen after this one shot! How could ares go back to aphrodite. Does Athena know about the 'child'? Is the child really ares child? What is aphrodite up to? How can Athena and ares love each other but not be together. Please please update so we can know. I can't tell how obsessed I am with ur story. Literally read everything in one go. I'm not too keen on the stefan and caroline thing u have going on but u make it up with all the klaroline. Sorry I didn't leave a review on alls faire but this is for both stories.
mawwaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love love love this fic! I've read it countless times, and look forward to every update of All's Fair. I really hope you'll continue this after All's Fair, because I,need closure! Curse Aphrodite!
ilovetvd chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
u knw...i hv been waiting for an update to alls fair n then i read this...
rachelmulet chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my goodnessssssssss keep it up :)
act-not-think chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Geez, I love this story. It makes me sad but at the same time its realistic. 'Cause when does the bad guy ever end up with the good girl, in a happily ever after?
I love how it can be taken in either Greek Mythology or TVD. And Nik can most definitely be Ares. It suits his personality perfectly ;D

Beautifully written. Love it

Lucillja chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oh gods, wow, I love it! Even if it was short, you really let a whole storyline develop inside my head!
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was so sad!
thefrenglishgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh the angst! Lovely writing! Any chance for a happy ending? In the meantime, I'm going to read the prequel and check your other stories! :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwww this is cute. now off to read all's fair chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really felt the urge to kick myself when I read this fic. I recently began a Klaroline Trojan War AU, and I wish I read this before I began writing my story! So many things I could have learned from. This is gentle, intense, sweet and bitter all at the same time.
athenares chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
xD Ahh so now I know who Klaus and Caroline are! They're exactly the ones on my profile picture! I thought they were random people but it was me who is too ignorant about it.

Anyway I love this story. Just so sad that Ares and Athena weren't meant to be. Pffft. But I still like them :) Thanks for another heartwarming one shot.

This is on its way on my favorites list.