Reviews for Always Will Be
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Oh my gosh! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! (Hides face in pillow and squeals) That was so impossibly cute! Sequel!
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I really liked your story! I wasn't sure how you would resolve it, but you managed to finish off really well:)
Rapunzeline chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Oh Laurie, you scheming rascal! The part where he was trying to keep Jo warm was beyond adorable––reminded me of my boyfriend.
asdf42 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Awww, I love so much this! the style and dialogue is pretty awesome and so Jo and Teddy :)

Please, write a sequel!
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Awww, that was great, very sweet and heartwarming, true to Little Women fiction. I really enjoyed this, not enough stories have the wholesomeness that this has, so it's very refreshing. I wish there were more writers concocting stories about Little Women, it doesn't get near enough the attention it deserves I think! Your writing was totally fitting, and there weren't errors so far as I could tell. I hope that you do write a sequel for us (Me) to read, I'd very much appreciate it! Have a happy christmas! Ciao
Iamtheconfusedone chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
This story is very fine, it's detail and character development. I would expect the slightest awkward dialogue. No! You pulled through. It was beautiful story, sorry for the horrible spelling. I'm in a rush, anyway I hope you do have a follow up sometime. It may be out of the question, you're very gifted. I hope to see more stories.
Emerald Zen chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Sweet story. Some of the dialogue didn't ring true to me at times, but overall I think you did a good job capturing the characters. I hope you write the sequel!
autumnrose2010 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I think it was very sweet and I would love to see a sequel. :)
literaryfreak chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Oooo, I am loving this! It's a Jo Laurie lark of old, with bits of Laurie tenderness and Jo prickliness. Can't wait for the next part!
risajoyce chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
i enjoyed your fanfic..hope u will continue your story because i want also to know whta's inside the package...and i'm a big fan of JO and Laurie..heheh
Black Hawk chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
LMAO I love John being attacked by a goose. Those things can be viscous, I know from experience! I also loved Teddy rummaging through the picnic basket for food like a typical teenaged boy. Some things never change.

But OMG Amy is so annoying! Yet totally in-character. I don't see how Jo keeps her temper around her some days. Even as a reader, I'll never forgive her for burning Jo's book! Maybe Jo only deals with it because she has Laurie to distract her... ;)

Wonderful chapter! And the note! The suspense is too much! Update soon, please!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
" 'Well you're using an argument a Peeping Tom could use!' Jo's mouth fell agape as she scrounged for something to throw at the boy.

'I am not a Peeping Tom, Christopher Columbus!' Laurie ducked the stick and raised his brow."

LMAO! You know, Laurie has a point, but who could blame Jo when he's behaving so charmingly mischievous? Wonderful chapter and start to a story that I can tell is going to be adorable!