Reviews for Of Waltzes and Waiting
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
XD Gah! straight to the heart, this one. it's really cute and reminds me why I love Angelic Layer. _
fhclause chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Like it... I love Oujiro and Misaki and I love Hikaru and Wizard..they're so perfect...
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Kireii!

Yes! There should have been something more direct about them in the anime...but well, whatever, that's what fanfics are for after all. I liked this one a lot!

(Claps)
Karichi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
lol aw *squeals* ah! curry! omg i friken luv curry! 3

lol anyways- cute story, i feel bad for Misaki that shes so short but it makes her all the more cute! lol -
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was so sweet.
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
*_* Kya! So cute! :3 I loved it!
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
-sigh-

So cute! I just love your Angelic Layer fics. They're funny and adorable and altogether in character.

Fantastic job!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Okay, I was idly trying to think of some fandom I wanted to read fiction for and I decided on Angelic Layer. I know it's been a long time since you wrote fiction for this anime, but I just wanted to say that I think this story was very well done. It seemed very in character for both Oujirou and Misaki and did a lovely job of taking into account the age differences.

I'm glad I stumbled across it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was so beautiful. So excellent. So fine and good and wonderful to me.
psychoanalyst chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
you know i've always wondered how will they take of the height problem. but i guess he could like a serious back bend like dean in gilmore girls. but anyways. this is so kawaii! ohjiro is forever charming. please post more. ;]
Queza De Santi chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
WAHH! I so want to write a Misaki X Oujirou fic but I have no idea what to write about. I got a spark of inspiration from reading this fic though. Would you mind terribly if I took some ideas from your fic? I was thinking of making a fic where Misaki & Oujirou were older (say getting married kind of older) and Oujirou finally gets to ask Misaki to dance. Do you think it would be all right with you? Or perhaps you could make a fic like that? Haha, I just think it would be really cute to actually see them dance and not just on the Layer.

This is a really good fic (have I told you that already?), as well as your other Misaki X Oujirou fics. I really hope you'll take the time to make more. I love reading about the two of them.

Oh, and please feel free to email me at I also have an MSN and YM both using the name [syvonair].

Keep up the good work again!

~Syv
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I suppose I'm a bit late reviewing, but this was an increadible fic. I loved how it was descriptive enough to picture it perfectly, and yet it didn't go on forevor with descriptions, I also like how it had a simple yet...beutiful, I guess, story. Great writing.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*sparkle* That was ADORABLE. Oh my gosh, I'm in fluff heaven now... Beautifully written, very human, and your characterization of Oujiro is highly endearing ;) You're a real pro, I wanna put this on my C2.
FormerAurora chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
teh cuteness! . *goes to see what else you wrote*
Danielle Winters chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Hi there,

This is a lovely Angelic layer fic. I hope to read another one of your well written fanfictions...

Sincerely,