Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
yodakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww that was so sad ): But I did enjoy it.
Ariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You totally watched The One That Got Away :)

Great story!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes. Very sad. But not unexpected. The statistics for accidents that happen to people who go driving after a big fight with their S.O. are downright scary.

I want you to promise me here and now that you will NEVER do that. Don't you DARE ever go driving right after a fight! It increases your chances of getting killed in an accident by about five-fold. We need all the future doctors we can get, and you are NOT EXPENDABLE.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
chara death is always a very tenuous matter. You handled it well. Sad and emotive, but plausible all the same.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Actually, going with I liked it, but I can be death girl.

I liked the going blank with the realization that he was dead rather than at that point going into hysterics. Makes sense given her past, only for everything to change when she lets out a guttural growl and truly reacts.

Nicely written.

Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Mm... You killed Robin. Something different. I thought you would do it backwards; Starfire dies and Robin finally accepts he is a total ass/dick... You know what I mean. That's classic.

Well, Robin won't be tortured by you anymore. In this shot...

I liked how Starfire medits instead of being angry, sad, etc. and goes to look for Robin to explain things. Infourtunally, it was too late.

Please, don't mix happy titles with sad ratings. If I hadn't seen the rating, I'd be like "I thought it'll be a happy story D:"... I know, you are Dr. Evil.

Well written as always.

- M.A.(:
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I saw the title and I was like Yay, she wrote something happy.

-sad pandaface-

You just had to. Angstagator you. Geez Faith.
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Heavy stuff there. Saw this come up just I posted my angsty story. How would she react if died? At least when you killed her off before everyone else was dead too. This time she has to mourn after a bad fight.

A good capture of her emotions and sad too.