Reviews for A Brief Detour
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 3/4
Nice story.
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
The classic "I told you so." xD And oh, I wish I could see the good Master's reaction!
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
LOL Oh, I bet that was an interesting meeting, on the landing platform. ;) *snerk*
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
A most enjoyable tale.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That would be a sight to see!
Sandyy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This story deserves so many more reviews. Seriously. It's awesome. I personally think you hit Obi Wan & Qui Gon's relationship spot on. Thanks for this read; I really enjoyed it!
Obiwan456 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Leave it to Qui-Gon to follow his nose into living force adventures with his intrepid Padawan at his heels.

Obi-Wan did "Tell him so"

Would love to see Yoda's face when they disembark from the transport sporting only their trousers and lightsabers... I can see his ears and eyes lifting slightly, and then lowering his head in a knowing sigh, muttering something like: " Why surprised, am I not?" ;)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
They'll have some explaining to do! Aww, nice stuff.
Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Qui-Gon would really do well to listen to his Padawan once in a while ;) Very entertaining story!
Tricksterkat209 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very,very entertaining and oh so amusing! I love their banter and humor and the poor Captain..although she has to be admired for (mostly) keeping a straight face. Id probably burst into laughter (not a good idea),stare or do both. ;)

Ha,Im grinning like mad so thank you for writing this!

Kara Alen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
A nice holiday :D Obi-wan and his bad feelings :D

Oh, how I want to be the Captain! That must have been a yummy sight!
rowen raven chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Lol! well very amusing and entertaining! It's fun to see Qui Gon's love for the Living Force opposed by Obi Wan's lack of there of. I sometimes find his contempt for under developed planets and less sentient creatures a bit haughty, not very Jedi like at all, but that is the way Obi Wan is. However I can sympathize with his dislike for 'hiking' and 'camping'. I love their friendly bantering, and the humorous ways in which Qui Gon decides to teach his 'insolent' Padawan a lesson. But nothing better than his Padawan telling him 'I told you so' when the over enthused master's explorations go awry. I can only imagine the pilots face, and even better their attempt at maintaining their self-confident dignity when they meet Yoda at the landing platform.

This one was constant hilarity, brilliant!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Their dynamic is just so pleasing - the repartee and general teaching ambiance of tutor/student nicely delineated - and the word 'startled' is in this one, too. A good adventure story found here.
Lleu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was cute. You portrayed Qui-Gon a bit more frivolous than he is, I think, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the adventure. Especially the comments about another pathetic lifeform. Obi-Wan was a perfect complement to his master's antics.