Reviews for Supreme Ruler of the Nine Heavens
MadameHyde chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was fascinating. The way you tell it-like a children's story-is childlike yet haunting: a lot like Melodia herself.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very, very interesting, and I do mean that in a good way. This ficlet is told like a children's tale, albeit a dark and gritty one what with the way the boy king is depicted (Malpercio no doubt). This is a very intriguing, fictionalized take on what it was like for Melodia to die, then be brought back to life. While perhaps this story is not as good as some of your others, I think it's still fairly well done. It is apporpriately eerie and unsettling, which I imagine are what you were getting at.

And on a more personal note...

Long time no, "see," I suppose. :D How long has it been since we last exchanged messages of way, shape or form? I'm sorry that we lost touch, though I imagine you were busy. I hope you are doing well. It's great seeing that you are still writing, even if it was just this one story you felt you had to get out. _
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Yayyyyy STORY TIME BY FANNNNNNNNN *glomps*

Lovely wordings and descriptions as usual. Cripes, I could *feel* ze angstttt from Melodia and ol' Mal. ;; I feel so bad for them. ;A;

*je applause*