Reviews for The Cellar
cheshire15 chapter 39 . 5/9
Love this story
Ailee H chapter 39 . 5/4
This is so adorable. Loved how he proposed and at the end with the boxers. Thank you for this! 3
Ailee H chapter 35 . 5/4
Kate and Ben. Ugh.
Ailee H chapter 11 . 5/4
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I love this.
Khseleeenmela chapter 39 . 4/17
I know it's old and you won't see this - but you are awesome, and this was such an amazing read. This was perfect. Thank you.
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 39 . 1/11
This whole thing was funny and wonderful. I loved it. I would like to know why the fuck Bella's still friends with Kate, because fuck that shit. Friends should NOT be that much fucking work. I mean, Jesus Christ. She's a grown ass woman who apparently cannot take care of herself. Super annoying. I'd've moved the fuck on from that friendship real quick. Also, Ben's an ass. Didn't like him much, either. LOVED Edward and Bella, though, and that's really all that matters. Well, now that I've gone off on that tangent, I'm gonna go. It really is a great fic, thanks for sharing it with us.
shannon30033 chapter 39 . 1/7
YThanks for then fn, quirky couple. Good story!
NeeNee246 chapter 39 . 12/17/2016
Holy cuteness! I loved this! ;)
Jeannetic chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
This is such an amazing fic! I really love how fast they bonded and how sweet and goofy the story was. I will definitely be back to reread this!
renewagain chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
OMG the hand holding tingles!

I remember it all, it's so lovely. All of it. You are saving me from myself on this sad day!
ManiacTwihard chapter 39 . 10/27/2016
OMG! Your fic is amazing! I just started reading and could not stop! I loved this dynamic duo! Congratulations on your writing ! I Loved!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/27/2016
lambean chapter 39 . 9/4/2016
Seriously my favorite fic EVER!
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Again cool story. Thanks.
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I've read this before. It's cool so I'm reading it again!
4,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »