Reviews for The Cellar
Guest chapter 8 . 10h
Loving this story! Ben is an ass but I know so many guys like him, unfortunately. Edward's cool, especially for putting up with Ben. And love the cute-meet of Edward and Bella.

PS
I couldn't see the picture because I don't have an account at Image Shack or maybe it's not public. Is there another way to see it?

PPS
Found this through the Lemonade Stand, I believe.
amsrule chapter 39 . 6/13
such a fun read!
clickpic chapter 39 . 4/21
Thanks for writing this story. It was really cute and fun!
dpennell007 chapter 39 . 11/13/2017
Adorable story!
mibow chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
One of the funniest chapters I have ever read.
cheshire15 chapter 39 . 5/9/2017
Love this story
Ailee H chapter 39 . 5/4/2017
This is so adorable. Loved how he proposed and at the end with the boxers. Thank you for this! 3
Ailee H chapter 35 . 5/4/2017
Kate and Ben. Ugh.
Ailee H chapter 11 . 5/4/2017
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I love this.
Khseleeenmela chapter 39 . 4/17/2017
I know it's old and you won't see this - but you are awesome, and this was such an amazing read. This was perfect. Thank you.
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 39 . 1/11/2017
This whole thing was funny and wonderful. I loved it. I would like to know why the fuck Bella's still friends with Kate, because fuck that shit. Friends should NOT be that much fucking work. I mean, Jesus Christ. She's a grown ass woman who apparently cannot take care of herself. Super annoying. I'd've moved the fuck on from that friendship real quick. Also, Ben's an ass. Didn't like him much, either. LOVED Edward and Bella, though, and that's really all that matters. Well, now that I've gone off on that tangent, I'm gonna go. It really is a great fic, thanks for sharing it with us.
shannon30033 chapter 39 . 1/7/2017
YThanks for then fn, quirky couple. Good story!
NeeNee246 chapter 39 . 12/17/2016
Holy cuteness! I loved this! ;)
Jeannetic chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
This is such an amazing fic! I really love how fast they bonded and how sweet and goofy the story was. I will definitely be back to reread this!
renewagain chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
OMG the hand holding tingles!

I remember it all, it's so lovely. All of it. You are saving me from myself on this sad day!
4,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »