Reviews for The Cellar
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Wonder how Ben will apologize? Or, will he and Kate click, all these years later? Maybe what he felt back then scared him and so he threw it away. Now though, maybe they’ll have another shot. More has happened with less.
tranquilturtle chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Nooooooooo! Don't stop now! Pleeeeeeeeease?
Team66fan chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
This saga is so entertaining. It makes me feel like I have my own shit together compared to Ben, Em, and Kate. Lol!
annaharding chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Bella can't hold her liquor as well as she used to - ha! (But neither can I - boo!)
Love these little update snippets!
KTNCullen chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
I see. Ben really and truly is a dick. Got it. And Kate’s a hot mess. Do they deserve each other maybe?

Regardless, Edward and Bella are the best. Love them!
Katy
NKubie chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Why am I not surprised about Kate showing up? What I am surprised about it that she and Ben hooked up...so often. And that he told her he loves her. With his attitude, that's really messed up. I almost fee sorry for Kate except for the fact that she always makes her own bad decisions. I have a friend like that. I mostly feel sorry for her too.

I will be sorry when this ends...for real. :(

xo
Nan
pbadeaux10 chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Haha! That cruel temptress called the chicken burger!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Oh, wow! I kinda hope Kate catches Ben before he can make his escape...what an asshole!
helenemc chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Emmett and his food! I can't believe that he is still babysitting Kate. Almost time for the rest of them to grow up.
2old4fanfic chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Oh boy
Maplestyle chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Loved this!
Flippysten chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
I'm bummed too! I just read this in one go when I saw your update.
biblepam chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Thanks for updating. Awesome story as always
acw1 chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2019
Thank you ! This has been such a wonderful surprise and I am so appreciative!
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »