Reviews for Redemption
Random chapter 46 . 3/31
I REALLY like this story. And that was really watered down because I haven't read it in a few months. I know you're busy, but I was kind of wondering when the next chapter was coming up. I was also kind of hoping you'd keep the story up instead of dropping it like a whole bunch of people did with good stories. Make that a definite. Redemption is my favorite fan fiction. I love the way you made Blues so awesome. It's inspired me, but I have a serious problem with writers block and dropping stories, . . . . so I'm really hoping you're not like me. Anyways, you guys did an awesome job with this story and I hope you keep it up.
Th Suspence is KILLING ME! This is the most amazing fic I have ever read. No joke. You need to continue this for all the fans of this masterpiece, no matter how long it takes! I know, I know, i might be gushing just a little, but you deserve all of this praise. Oh, and CONGRADULATIONS! I bet the baby is beautiful!
crymblade chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
With so many characters, it just doesn't seem fair anymore. Whatever you have in store for the dark elf and Omega, it's going to be pretty epic.
Zennith on Avo chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
I have read this stories three times and can't wait until the next chapter comes cause this is so good,
Jigoku no Yami chapter 46 . 9/11/2013
Damn good read. Greatly enjoying this...although, What of Roll? While records say she was deleted, things between official and unofficial reports...I know a way to really hurt Rock...have Omega find her capsule and infect her
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this story I've read it four times already, though I do wish it had an ending...
ImaginationInterpreter chapter 46 . 8/22/2013
Fortestubborn mid-adolescent(?), who just woke up. Fefnirhot-head mid-adolescent(?), who is sleep-deprived. Oh dear.
What's a Custodial Directive? I'm under the impression that it means no one can give orders other than those in the direct chain-of-command, but the Pantheon stated that Levi was marked with it.
Will we witness any of Aptikari's scolding for the 'caffeine' pills? Ceil's imposed sleep schedule is almost at it's month, did she keep a log like X suggested? I hope Ceil's inevitable cold won't be too horrible from being back with other humans. Does Allouette get to hug X yet?
Zero trashing holograms is much better than him trashing another room. I'm still looking forward to Zero using his war fans. Does X have any of his armors?
Has Shadow changed Zero's classification back to adult-level? Will Zero's 'training' session affect that? And when will Zero be confident enough to ask Blues for a peripheral so he can semi-link? Anubis just might be a unit Blues does NOT like. Was the Hoppider in the meeting room one of the ones that Blues fixed?
I just realized something: back in ch 38 Omega claimed he could improve output of the plant by 10-15% to Copy X, then 65% to the judges. If it's really his and his boss's fault for the lower output in the first place, then them removing any of the inhibitors would raise the output. My realization is that Harpuia's copy of the plant coding would be before that: with the city taken back, Elec's going to notice the revision's revisions (if there are any). Especially since X and Zero now know Omega visited the plant. And actually, that comment Elec made about the plant not being a time-bomb? They need to look into that iyesterday/i. Does Rock still have Ice and Elec's abilities copied?
Oh, my... I just realized; Copy X's memories included his 'maker.' As if the Omega reveal wasn't bad enough. I'm really wondering about the reactions of CopyX's memories, esp his venting at the end of Ch 12. Despite what happened to Blues, the city retake went rather smoothly. Fact: You guys are inot nice/i. Just how fast are Weil and Omega going to react? Will X even get his one evening to relax? Will Rock or Blues even get the chance to review the copy body's coding?
Nathaniel chapter 46 . 8/12/2013
Please add more chapters soon when you're not busy.
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Thank you for updating!
Symphonic Sweet chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
Congratsies on the arrival of the little one!

I'm completely hooked on this story, and I'm so glad to see an update (though the new baby understandably comes first, of course xD). It's fresh, and intelligent, and entertaining, and so well thought out.

I love the personalities of each Robot Master and Reploid. Forte's foul-mouthed and I wuv him so! xD I also find myself really liking how you portray Enker. The interactions between them all are great, particularly watching members of one generation being so unaware of how the others' social interactions work. The history that they allude to and the dynamics between the characters and the different generations (or, uh, classes? Races? Series? o.O) is wonderful. It's obvious a /lot/ of consideration goes into it.

It's really a joy to read, and I look forward to the next chapter (whenever the new tater-tot lets writing be done, that is xD). :)
DisgaeaKing chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
This Story is really amazing! It feels like it could have actually happened. Good Work, especially with Shadow Man being activated to watch over Rock. He seems to be one of the few Robot Masters to actually seem... well, competent. I can't find much of anything wrong with the story, so keep up with the good work!
(I'd give you a cookie if I could!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Congrats for the baby!

Thank you so much you updated! This is one of my fave megaman fanfics!
Sky Daybreak chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
YAAAAAAY!' AND CONGRATS! OKAY, I'm done celebrating now. So happy you are back. *smile,smile* I'll go read now and leave an actual review in a little while!
SpartanCommander chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
I live this chapter.

One thing though Omega's design and programming likely doesn't cover much with subterfuge so Zero and X will likely realize that someone else is apparently helping Omega. And likely with enough pull to actually control things in the city.

I can only wonder how long it will be before Weil realizes his copy is gone and his modifications is now being purged. This would either cause him to accelerate his plans or to bunker down and prepair his own army since he will possibly no longer be able to fully use his modifications to sieze control of the city. He may not expect X to be X in the copy's body and be surprised.

I know Weil is vain but also likely not stupid he may or may not have a fallback plan. but anything he's going to have to have some powerful stuff to use in case his plan to take over Neo Archadia goes poorly. He will likely need to construct his own reploids for combat purposes. (But personally it would be entertaining if Weil found a damaged Stardroid and restored it and also managed to get it under his control. That would likely make Weil's forces much more dangerous even if the Star Droid is likely not going to be as powerful since it's hyperenergy crystal is no longer there and he's using Engren crystals. But it would be awesome to show just how much out of everyone's league they are to a stardroid even if X and Zero have future teck a Stardroid is just that more advanced and with heavyer firepower capabilities which it's likely looking for ways to fully restore his own power)

If Weil did uncover a stardroid it would likely give him some tech advice that could give him some stronger soldiers to use against X's forces in Neo Archadia.

But either way Weil will likely need an army for his plans to work expecially now. Only with the Dark Elf and Omega well their powerful but they were still defeated. Weil needs something new as well to insure that he has something that can beat X and Zero. Only relying on the two would be folly and a folly even Weil would realize he has had a long time to plan so he likely also has done some other things to prepair as well to give him an edge.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 46 . 7/30/2013
Interesting that the chapter title is what it is despite there being no Omega in this chapter. Glad to see you back! Happy however-many days since your co-author's daughter was born!