Reviews for Redemption
Yikari chapter 46 . 5/1
Some very interesting, thought-provoking stuff you've got there, dear authors. Much kudos to everyone who made this story happen!

I've had trouble following some of the conversations on account of the sheer number of characters and swift shifts in POVs, but I've still had a mighty grand time reading through it all.

If I were to choose some detail I'd nitpick about, Guardians' reaction to being 'pranked' by Phantom like they did would be it. I wouldn't say they got off easy by any means, but the way they've bounced back after it seemed... too good to be true in my eyes.

True, the crisis is far from over and there is no guarantee where their relationship with each other will go after they'd had some time to think it over. I'd still argue that there was a very real chance of a wedge being driven between them by such dangerous horsing around long-term even if no one ended up getting killed over it though.
jerkwad152 chapter 46 . 4/15
I regret that the story isn't finished. While it didn't leave me high and dry by any means, I would definitely like to see what happens to the characters next. What will Omega do next?

There was one thing I found to be slightly off. There seemed to be an inordinate amount of hugging going on. It was rather out of character and didn't really work well.

Also, the portrayal of Forte was very crude and one-dimensional. He seemed more like a dull-witted jock teenager than the powerful Robot Master he was in the games. The same goes for the judges and X's kids. They're portrayed as immature and single-minded. I don't see how they would be able to keep the place functioning at all, much less be accepted by the populace.
HeartBee chapter 46 . 2/24
I really liked this story! It had me hooked by the first chapter, and I read everything in three days (to the sacrifice of my sleep) because of how interesting it was. I couldn't end a chapter and NOT want to know what happened next. Not only is the writing stunning, I was impressed by how easy everything was to follow. I've not played the games, and my main source of knowledge for the series is the Archie comics, but the only time I had to look things up out of confusion was simply to check what characters looked like. Everything was explained remarkably well! It's a bit disappointing that the story isn't complete, and I'm not sure it will be (the last update being two years ago assuming I didn't misread) but even though the ending will remain a mystery, what's already here was a treat to read. And, Y'know, at least it didn't cut on a massive cliffhanger, so that's something! Kudos for making such a wonderful story, and thanks as well!
Wow chapter 46 . 1/27
We're closing in on two years since this was last updated. I'm sad to see one of the best Megaman Zero stories here on the net die, but all things come to pass, I suppose.
Random 1 chapter 46 . 11/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is AMAZING! Its inspired me to write my own Megaman fanfic, but I recently discovered I had some facts wrong so I have to redo it, but anyways, please update! DON'T drop the story! I know you may be busy, but the chapters don't have to be super long like your other ones. This is one of my favorite fanfictions. I've been keeping an eye on it for the past few months once a week or so, waiting in anticipation for it to be updated. I really don't want to give up on this one. PLEASE UPDATE!
Shiennut chapter 46 . 9/20/2014
First off, yay review! First time I read this wasn't over here so I didn't get a chance to do so. Based on what very little I know of the Classic and Zero series, I find the connection made between the three series much more defined in here (-_- Capcom canon gave so much room for speculation) and I find this quite an interesting take of the events in the Zero series. I'm actually initially surprised at how powerful the RMs are in comparison to the Reploids in this fic but I think that was already elaborated on both in the fic and in the a/ns.
Also, this fic is making me want to grab my copies of the Classic and Zero games and just take a look at some of the characters in play here that I'm not very familiar with. (I know wiki can but well.)
I'm also very much amused at the personality quirks. And also Forte's very colorful language.
*wriggles excitedly* I'm very much excited for the next chapter. More power! :D
How so chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
Very painful. Reading through this in its entirety only to see that it's not likely to update e'er again. Sad, so very sad. Especially with so much promise.
nero922 chapter 46 . 8/16/2014
He didn't "need to die" they just decided it. There was no reasoning sound enough to justify it. Blues says Copy X couldn't admit he was wrong? They do the same thing, and even when they do admit it they take the same action.
nero922 chapter 45 . 8/16/2014
The cost was to high! He didn't have to delete Copt X! Could've just locked him away some where in his on mind and placed him in a new body later T.T. Then he could repent or something. When I read your story if feels like every1 especial X R hypocrites. They sound like good guys but their actions R no better than their enemies... Honestly I hope Copy X isn't gone 4 good; I really like him.

P.S
U repeat a lot of stuff when U explain things. I notice U reword it but it still the same thing.
Random chapter 46 . 3/31/2014
I REALLY like this story. And that was really watered down because I haven't read it in a few months. I know you're busy, but I was kind of wondering when the next chapter was coming up. I was also kind of hoping you'd keep the story up instead of dropping it like a whole bunch of people did with good stories. Make that a definite. Redemption is my favorite fan fiction. I love the way you made Blues so awesome. It's inspired me, but I have a serious problem with writers block and dropping stories, . . . . so I'm really hoping you're not like me. Anyways, you guys did an awesome job with this story and I hope you keep it up.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/15/2014
Th Suspence is KILLING ME! This is the most amazing fic I have ever read. No joke. You need to continue this for all the fans of this masterpiece, no matter how long it takes! I know, I know, i might be gushing just a little, but you deserve all of this praise. Oh, and CONGRADULATIONS! I bet the baby is beautiful!
crymblade chapter 46 . 12/17/2013
With so many characters, it just doesn't seem fair anymore. Whatever you have in store for the dark elf and Omega, it's going to be pretty epic.
Zennith on Avo chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
I have read this stories three times and can't wait until the next chapter comes cause this is so good,
Jigoku no Yami chapter 46 . 9/11/2013
Damn good read. Greatly enjoying this...although, What of Roll? While records say she was deleted, things between official and unofficial reports...I know a way to really hurt Rock...have Omega find her capsule and infect her
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this story I've read it four times already, though I do wish it had an ending...