Reviews for Silent Comedy
I like it. :)
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Perfect! Loved it! :D
kctheartist chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Now that was good romance comedy there :)
JadziaVu chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Is it sick that I love this? Oh well, I guess that makes two of us, so I know I'm not doing a head-stand out on my crazy little island all by myself :)
Nice job!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You are really great at writing Joker/Harley characters. And really good at the 'M' rated stuff, too! You should write more of both! Some people are good at one or the other, but not many are good at getting them just right together. :) But you sure did!
Jinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You really captured the joker! Good job!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It doesn't surprise me that

and his 'two brains'

(lol),would be detached like

that! I think too,that poor Harley

doesn't really see that much action

with with what little loving

she does get has to last her for a

long time.:\ I'll bet that Jonathan

would be a difficult person for a henchgirl

to get his motor up and running too.

But that's because he wouldn't be used

to it and it'll take a while for his body

to catch up with his brain.;) Eddie now..

he'd be sooo easy to do! lol.
Iszatright chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it. Always happy to see, read, whatever, some intimate time between the Clowns - especially when written in such a well-done, in-character way. I also liked how you explained Harley's thoughts, such as when she discovered her potential 'win-win-win!' situation. And the portrayal of the Joker's abuse was perfect - how he can cut her down even while she's doing such things for him. Anyway, glad to see more of your work. As always, 'twas super fantastic.
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow...this story was very well thought through and the banter of Joker towards Harley was spot on. Every word had me clinging to my laptop in anticipation at what was going to happen next (just like Harley was waiting). And you delivered.

Nicely written and great understanding of the characters. I didn't know which 'Joker' characterization you had in mind while writing, but from his form of speaking, I saw Arkham Asylum/City Joker. Haha!

Well done! - AS