Reviews for Drinks After Work One Shot
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/27
loved the ending, great one shot.
you always leave us wanting more x
Pathetic Oneshot chapter 1 . 5/31
The issue with this oneshot is that it is rushed and completely incoherent, the characters are pathetic shallow and unlikable. To write a story it take time and patience and if you can't do it then never bother to write one. If you're going to bother write a story, then bother to make it good and coherent even if your focus is the sex between characters but if you are not going to bother to write a good and coherent story then never bother to write one in the first place with likable characters.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 4/2
Aww, that was hot and sweet at the same time. Loved it!
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Love it the one who got away.
Duvi chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This turned into a very sweet story. What a great ending! I feel like there's a second part somewhere. I don't know why? These two were so good together I want more.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I simultaneously love and hate one-shots. This one is a prime example of why. This was fantastic from start to finish. I just want so much more of it. So very much more. Loved it. Thank you.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Awesome. Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
it was really nice...
Reader-many chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i know it says is one shot but I have a feeling it could be more... so I am going to put this story in alert hopping you give us more because lets face it the plot is awesome!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Loved it
Sabriana chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved!
misslibby chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was really great. Ty.
Pampers26 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This needs to have at least one more chappie letting us kno if they got the HEA it sorta implies. I loved both povs, his more so lol