Reviews for Forgotten
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Now this… this is SILLY! I usually don't come back to it too much because I like the drama and tension of the other version way more than the handful of chuckles (and they are good chuckles, don't get me wrong - the line about how even the narrator and Lelouch can hear the audience laughing about his fashion choices cracks me up) that this one provides… that, and… the smutty scenes aren't quite as hot or lengthy as some of your others, including the other version of this story. Still good as a quick diversion and certainly nothing about it that would make me avoid it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
It's sad that it's going to be their last meal together. This fic was funny.

I loved this story so much!
Worldpuppyday chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
so sad, his last meal
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love C.C.'s ideas (Slideshow hahaha) and memoryless Suzaku, I feel bad for Lelouch's inability to sit after this. The bat part made me lol so hard, thanks this!
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
HAHA! Hilarious! Nice one!
ayaheartright chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think I just died and went to heaven. This fic was absolutely hilarious.
ao-mido chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
ahahaha lulu will never sit for next day! this is so funny. lulu using his body to cure amnesia ahaha...love this
fantacination chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh the meta. CC and Lelouch discussing tropes! How appropriately cracky. XD
spinninground chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved it! And while memory-less Suzaku is funny, he gets pretty damn hot with his memories back, doesn't he? Honestly, I think I may have decided to leave a review just to tell you that the latter Suzaku and Lelouch have sexy personalities. Also, do I smell a tvtropes addiction?
Iewees chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
O.o huh? I dun get it. So he got back his memory? Or did he fake remember it? Lolol
touchreceptors chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
HAHAHAHHA oh my GOD. I chuckled and laughed and loved this so much. This was an excellent bed time story.

Loved your crack/fourth wall business and also the dialogue in all of this, buy especially the dialogue in the second last scene and the last scene. Excellent flow. THANK YOU!
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
lol
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww :) so much happier.

I, for one, adored the fourth wall abuse in this fic. It gave a wonderful layer of fun that wouldn't have been in the usual fluffy fic, ranging into the crack-universe, which was lots of fun. I also love how you can write this right after Waseru (I'm spelling that wrong...), even incorporate some of the same lines, and yet end up with such a deliciously different fic. Versatile, you are!

Nice job - made me laugh, even if Lelouch wasn't amused by my snickering. Thanks :)

Smiles,

Jen.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was hilarious! Is something wrong with your eyes you keep squinting at me...had me rolling around in laughter! XD
NinjahNeachy chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Question: Why does Lelouch carry lube around in his pocket? XD

I like this one, its more crack-ish. At first i thought i was reading the same story again but then remebered its the second part. Oh, and I was super glad Suzaku wasnt all im-a-knight-and-your-the-bad-guy in this fic. To me, Suzaku is a bitch by the end of Code: Geass LOL

Great story!(both parts, one and two _ )