Reviews for The Jackass Revelation
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/5
A good one
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
How is this not on my favorites already? Especially considering my own story. Huh. Love it as always.

CT.
Nabile chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Totally agree with this story, if i had been penny that night would've gone so different from the ep. I mean he told her in few words; I didn't enjoy being around u I could've skipped the whole thing if u have told me that by the end of the day we were gonna end it up in bed, but that wasn't going to happen so I did all those stuff in exchange of good sex. A slap as minimal reaction is what I would've done. I don't understand Leonard n I think I will never do. Love the story, I wish that ep would've been like your fiction.
Chunk127 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
You know I would of hated this no too long ago but now it's actually true. Oh well it was a good read either way. And I was kind of hoping she'd react this way.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You are right on, and I can't understand the Leonard or l/p fans that defend him, he's never been a nice guy he's just like her exes but worst, he's a little man with a smaller ego who only liked penny because she was the hot blonde across the hall that let him have sex with her.
Mundane0 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
only a one-shot :( You should write e screenplay for this show :)
hamrensel chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this fic. When I watched that episode I just couldn't believe that he basically only did anything she wanted to do so he could get sex.

You can't love someone who doesn't love themselves and Leonard definitely doesn't love himself.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I didn't read this because Leonard is my favorite character, but I wanted to thank you for putting the warning. So many fics do not do that, and I really appreciate you letting us know in the summary what sort of people might like and not like your fic. :)
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
We can only wish that Penny could get a clue. *sigh* Fanfic is excellent therapy, though.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it,I'm not into Leonard bashing (Ha) but I really liked this and you have to do more
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
My thaought exacly. Leonard is not a nice guy, he is a whiney ego who naggs about sex. Def better of without him.