Reviews for Taciturn
jalna chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Finally serena go for the real man, a man who can handle her with all the life, the drama she bear with her, life is never bored with her. Man always follow her and fall in love with her and she dont even see them. Nate and dan were too conventional for her, theyjudge her and like blair theynever understand them, both so wild, passionate, uncaring about people opinion, their flaws makingthem more attractiv, more dangerous, poisonous for other. He accept all about her, dont try to change her, know she is more clever than what people give her credit, in fact he know she is super clever, he admire the way , she make people defend her without dirtying her hand, not because she cant do the job but because she is not interested (she was after all the queen befote blair and effortless when blair had to fight for it, but she one day decide that she is not interested anymore, she reinvent herself), she lightened a room by entering in it, she is passionate, wild and make people happy by her presence, boy fall in love withher and she seems to fall in love also, seems broken by break up sometimes but the truth is , they never fall out completly with her, where she go to another love, dan, nate , they never forget her, they always want her, love her where she move on. Chuck know how to handle her, he is not jealous because he is selfconfident, he know himself, he know she acceot her dark side, cold, calculator, machiavelic way because its who he is and he has many face like her and with her he is caring, loving, he cherishe her and accept her like she accept him, they both want a family (and maybe they were not togetherbefore because they know they were too young for true love) together they are a force to be reckoned, both phoenix always rising from their it s good.
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
NOSSA DEVIA TER UMA CONTINUAÇÃO
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
whoa there has to be a sequel, come on! XD
(even if there isn't a sequel, I loved it :D)
Ella chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Movies Movies Movies!
bon-mot tosser chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is perf! I really want to read more :)
Itdoesringabell chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Well I would be really interested in reading a sequel. I just don't like Serena so unhappy and confused. However, it's understandable.

And really well written, btw. I love how you write "B" instead of "Blair" sometimes, because then it really feels like we're in Serena's head. Good job!
mimi chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this is different from all of the fanfics that i have read. when will you be able to continue this story?
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really liked this. A sequel would be great!
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is beautiful, I love how Serena narrates this story! I can't wait for your sequel ;)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
please write a sequeal !
gglove chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ummmmm you better make a sequel...and fast. i love this story and then end was fantastic. keep it up
thesnowlady chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Its really good. I implore you for you a sequel.

My only criticism is the grammar. I'm not particular about grammar myself but there are certain parts that are noticeable. A second edit should do the trick.

Again your story is a good read and the perspective is unique. I hope for a sequel!
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great start!
Queen No BS chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great ! Waiting for a sequel :)