Reviews for Finding Her Wings
Please update
cheshirecat9116 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Please continue :) It's really good
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Oh no, please get better Odette, Olivia's going to be so confused.
Swanlover95 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
That's such a great story so far! Please write more chapters! Wanna c how it unfolds!
Hailey Hatfield chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I just got hooked on this. YOU ARE AWESOME. WRITE MORE LIKE THIS! THANK YOU
dreamerwriter15 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
based on how far she was in her pregnancy, it would have been more correct to put it as 5 months later. I love this story and hope that you will continue it soon. I am writing a book sort of on the same movie, but it is so twisted that it is just a hint of it. hope to read more soon.

Instant fan,
Dreamerwriter15
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Keep it going! I gotta know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
NEXT CHAPTER! Please?
AnnaSant0s chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Oh.. Livy sounds soo cute *.*

I wonder what Zelda will do once she find Rothbarts's brother. Will she REALY turn Odette into a human again?

And I'm very anxious to see how Livy will grow up knowing that her mother disappears every night.

And of course, Jean Bob is going to be a very great comic relief as I can see. Wonder if he's going to try to convince Livy to kiss him. Thta would fun xD
WinxBigFan135 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
derek walks in seeing odette holding a baby and then that evil force came and so forth
sunhat101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow that was great don't put your self down :) BTW I can't wait for chapter 2!
nixy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Good start, the pregnancy months confused me a bit though if I'm honest Odette had a small bump when she told Derek they were going to be parents which would indicate she was already a few months gone and then 9 months later she goes into labour. I really liked this first chapter but just thought I would point that out. Please carry on.

Nixy
AnnieUSA chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww..this is exactly what Derek and Odette need. Poor Odette, but love Derek's emotional support through all of this. Boy or girl, either way that is going to be one awesome baby, lol. Great job and keep the good work writing :)