Reviews for Finding Her Wings
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
you could make the baby turn into a swan when the moon hits
rch chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Please update
cheshirecat9116 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Please continue :) It's really good
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Oh no, please get better Odette, Olivia's going to be so confused.
Swanlover95 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
That's such a great story so far! Please write more chapters! Wanna c how it unfolds!
Hailey Hatfield chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I just got hooked on this. YOU ARE AWESOME. WRITE MORE LIKE THIS! THANK YOU
dreamerwriter15 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
based on how far she was in her pregnancy, it would have been more correct to put it as 5 months later. I love this story and hope that you will continue it soon. I am writing a book sort of on the same movie, but it is so twisted that it is just a hint of it. hope to read more soon.

Instant fan,
Dreamerwriter15
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Keep it going! I gotta know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
NEXT CHAPTER! Please?
AnnaSant0s chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Oh.. Livy sounds soo cute *.*

I wonder what Zelda will do once she find Rothbarts's brother. Will she REALY turn Odette into a human again?

And I'm very anxious to see how Livy will grow up knowing that her mother disappears every night.

And of course, Jean Bob is going to be a very great comic relief as I can see. Wonder if he's going to try to convince Livy to kiss him. Thta would fun xD
WinxBigFan135 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
derek walks in seeing odette holding a baby and then that evil force came and so forth
sunhat101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow that was great don't put your self down :) BTW I can't wait for chapter 2!
nixy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Good start, the pregnancy months confused me a bit though if I'm honest Odette had a small bump when she told Derek they were going to be parents which would indicate she was already a few months gone and then 9 months later she goes into labour. I really liked this first chapter but just thought I would point that out. Please carry on.

Nixy