Reviews for Before I Die
Dekkaann chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
how are u going to leave it like that? It was so good and omg crying because it hasn't been updated after this chapter OF ALL CHAPTERS AND WAYS TO END THIS FAN FICTION it was a wonderful story really love your writing
Separate Entity chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
That was artful. And utterly fantastic.
I sincerely hope you’re not done with this.
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Amazing chapter. I love that song.
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I want that bear. Gah.
Blaine is way too cute.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Mistletoe, maybe?
Wonderful chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I liked the blood-donating one.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is sweet and cute and funny.
What's #41?
BookieFan chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Just a great big WOW! So original and so chock-full of Their Adorablenesses, Kurt and Blaine. I don't know how you do it - the details and conversations. Just amazing.
Nicolerabbit chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this story, you really are an amazing writer. this part is amazing, it's exactly what I would've wanted from the Dance With Somebody episode, so much description and back story, amazing (: 3

-Keep Calm and Write On (:
-Nicole (:
Courageous Dreamers chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
OK I CANT EVEN EXPRESS MY FEELS RIGHT NOW. I cried. Yes. I'm not even ashamed. This. I mean, wow. This assessment is so perfect. Your writing is so perfect. I can't express my love for this chapter. The whole story really. Update as soon as you have the time because this is brilliant. I can't remember reading anything so deep in along time. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Did I mention this is amazing?
iklaintevenmad chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Yet again you punch me in the feels...
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This is fantastically cry-worthy. Isn't it weird that I desperately need the second part even though I already know how it ends? But I do! Looking forward to it :-)
harleygirl81 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Why must you do this to me? Why! *sobs*
myeyesnow chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
A bowtie haha omg I'm dying. But you have this gift to write dialogue. And the banter between them so witty. I'm getting a vocab lesson from reading this so many big words. But you do know how to write them completely cannon. That is a true gift!
myeyesnow chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
AWWW! Klaine you guys are too cute