Reviews for To cruel to dream about
Cecils-graham-cracker chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I officially love you! (friendly way of course) I haven't yet found someone who loved Erec Rex, too. I seem to be the only one in the world. I'm new here so I can't post stories yet but I'm going to start with one that I wrote while in Florida about Jam. So yeah I hope you'll read it once it's up. :D Anyway, I think this is really good, although I think Trevor is supposed to be a little less vocal until book 5...or is this around that time? I don't really think Baskania would have any need for a remote, but I guess in dreams anything can happen! Poor Trevor! :( You also have a few grammatical errors but that's not too big. Sorry for being really particular, it's just that I've basically memorized the series. I hope to read more from you once I have time.
Eiyahfantasyfreak chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I KNOW! make one that's an Erethany(Erec/Bethany) fanfic! Please!*does puppy dog eyes*
Eiyahfantasyfreak chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WHAT THE-? I can't believe it either! this is my favorite book! I wish I can write one but not old enough:'(

Any way,It was very touching scene between Erec and his brother...Please make more! I have to wait THREE 3 months before having an account...:o, again very touching Trevor is one of my favorites! Keep writing!
Greatdmon244 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
-.- o.o 0.0 AWESOME THE FIRST EREC REX FANFICTION!
Erec1413 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hi! I am Erec1314's brother. I really like the Erec Rex series, I LOVE fantasy. Alcatraz is also a good series. The books are: The evil librarians, The scrivener's bones, The knights of christalliya, and there is one more that I forgot the name to. Anyway in the first book, Alcatraz answers the door and says: " Hell-" and this guy butts in and says, " don't swear my boy!" and Acatraz says, " -o" after the guy
Erec1413 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hi! I am Erec1314's brother. I really like the Erec Rex series, I LOVE fantasy. Alcatraz is also a good series. The books are: The evil librarians, The scrivener's bones, The knights of christalliya, and there is one more that I forgot the name to. Anyway in the first book, Alcatraz answers the door and says: " Hell-" and this guy butts in and says, " don't swear my boy!" and acatraz
Erec1314 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I LOVED IT!
Schwan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That. Was. AWSOME! You are indeed the only one to write a story about Erec Rex, and I love you for it! I wrote a crossover, but it doesn't say so.

That was great! Amazing! You captured the personalities of everyone in there very very well. Great job!
sweet miracle 'michu 17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh my god! an erec rex fanfiction! *squeal*

last time i check, there are no "erec rex" in books section. i was devastated.

will you make another story? about erec rex, i mean? and bethany?

keep writing,

michu.

ps: i just bought erex rex, dragon eye. 3 days ago actually. all thanks to Sarah for introducing me this book! i found it in the bottom of the stack, and its the last one! ive hunted it for weeks!

ps: sorry for my...grammar (i know its not the best. english isnt my first language (LOL)

ps: ive read three furies at ePub Bud. check it out!