Reviews for FALSE WITNESS
Marla Fair chapter 4 . 11/14
Finally finished your epic! Wow. Thanks for an interesting read. Your tale was certainly well thought out and you created a great villain. Poor Little Joe! I write Bonanza too. We're both in the Boomers library. I always look for SJS and JPM stories and you served both up in spades!

On to Butch Thomas' next mis-adventure...
Elise Deschat chapter 4 . 6/21
This was a great story despite some grievous errors in spelling, use of homonyms, cognates, and use of the wrong system of weights and measurements...as a scientist I used the metric system, however the American cowboy would not...this was somewhat disconcerting in the 1st two chapters. That being said...

This a very well-told/well-written story. The narrative holds the reader in its grip throughout the story...we witness the acts of a sadistic villain and accomplices, the kidnapping, the escape, the brutal acts of intimidation, the trial, recovery of Little Joe's soul and restoration of the Cartwright family unit...well done!
Wrangler chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
I cannot possibly describe how much I enjoyed your story. It was just right, not too short with lack of details, not too long to get bogged down with unimportant information. I wanted to read it straight through after sending my comment after part one now I can tell you what a great author/ story teller you are! Thank you for sharing your talent with your readers! ( I hope you're still writing and reading your feedback to let you know how much you are admired. Sincerely Wrangler ( who hasn't written stories in many years, but glad to see yours still out here!)
Wrangler chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Jules, awesome is not strong enough of a word for this story! I was happy to find it tonight & couldn't put it down. I hope to find part 2 asap! Great writing, thank you for your talented story telling!
Sweetmd24 chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this story!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
This was amazing! I loved it thank you for writing it!
Bama122 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This would have been a heckuva episode. Well done from a big bonanza fan.
JapaneseMitsuye chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
This was such a good story your a good writer
JapaneseMitsuye
hoigui chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
AWSOME!
Elbertina Roberts chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This is a really good story. It kept my interest throughout the whole story. Good job.
Elbertina Roberts chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is a great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter of it.
Crica chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved the first chapter. Great job, congratulations!
NS chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it.

I found your writing style very natural and you got across to the reader the depth of the family's feeling for each other.

The story was told in an easy style and you didn't rush through scenes and dialogue.

Congratulations, I look forward to reading other stories you have written.

NS
Forever Bonanza chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Very well done. I loved it is in my top 10. Thank You so much for writing.
Nancy chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Totally awesome story. I was so drawn into the story and didn't want it to end. You are a wonderful author. Keep writing us stories because I assure you that I'll continue to read them...and I plan on reading the sequel to "False Witness" as well. As much as I don't want to stop reading, I've got to start shoveling out from under the 3 feet of snow that has piled up in my driveway from the blizzard.

Keep up the good work.