Reviews for Danny Phantom: Royal Occupation
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/6
Go Dora! Heck ya! Everbody is going to make an appearence here aren't they? Guess I'll have to find out! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Right in the feels! Every single time!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This great halloween danny phantom story. I don't get why vald gave all that power away to Aragon and not use it for himself. What deal with that? Jazz got be 17 years old in your story and going to collage next year. Which one will it be? Dani last halloween trick or treat was very cool ending for her with wolf adding to the fun. Dash and paulina going as danny and sam's ghost selfs was more fear shock than sam becoming a danny look a like. As for brithday wish you can do the artwork the way you want because your ideas are always great. It was fun to read about how dani feel being in dress. What kind shape were sam's parents in to make sam so tick off. You think Aragon would be little mad that sam and danny end up together when he want to marry sam at one time before. Will you ever tell what Argon was geting at how sam and danny both became dragons together? What think of adding danny meeting of sam's family because in U.J you get see that the are other family members in her family. It be fun to see how danny act meeting them. I think jazz and tucker want forget the kiss thing that went on in this story. Anyway now have review all your danny phantom fanfiction and be waiting for next one coming out. I'am sure your fanart will be great just like the rest. I think that danny in to games so much that he should get in video game cortest and the winner get 900 dollers and new game that danny wants real bad. He wants to win joy of wining and show sam's parents that he take care of her in the life she grow up in being rich. He will get a bit carry away doing it. The ghosts plan to do what they want while danny puting this contest above ghost fighting. So what you think? Anyway another great job in your danny phantom fanfiction series.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Another awesome story. Great action and nice comical moments. Like Maddie seducing a brainwashed Jack causing Danny to shiver. Or Tucker changing back to human after the accidental kiss from Jazz. And finally Danny and Sam kissing with Sam dressed as Danny. Anyway, Aragon learned his place and hopefully Vlad will too in time.
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You know it's coincidental, I saw a glimpse of Aragon's episode on tv the other day and I decided to come on here to read this afterwards. Seems like a logical move for Aragon since Danny invaded his domain and he invaded Danny's. Let me just say, Danny and Sam had a creative Halloween costume and Danielle was so brilliant in concocting a plan for her first and possibly only ever Trick-or-Treating. How they brought Team Phantom back together to fight Aragon, as well as Danny and Sam turning into dragons was completely epic. Awesomeness for this story in the series!
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OK, this is an awesome job so far with this series. I can't wait too see more.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Another great story, and lots of action, also dragon danny and Sam that was awesome and Danielle and Wulf trick or treating was cute too I also noticed more on that mysterious bond that Danny and Sam have can't wait to read more.
Your loyal follower
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm late to the party, but I hear this series is amazing! Kepe up the great work.
Nessoog chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love your stories they are alway easy to picture character and the show going that way. They're funny and garb your attention. I love them please please write more.
Sparxthehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Dude awesome story's, funny great, everything is the way the fourth season should ave been. But, could you please make longer stories
Mathemagician93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hi, just discovered your Danny Phantom series yesterday ( I regrettably didn't watch the show until recently), and I have to say it is one of the best stories I have read on (which isn't really that many-I only read Naruto and Hinata or Danny and Sam happy, non-lemon romances) I love how you managed to include a story that seems as if it would be an episode every single time, and love the development you put into many of the characters. However, I do have one small question. At the end of Phantom Planet, Danny says the time for secrets is over, and I took that to mean everyone knew he was Danny Phantom, not just those who were at the South Pole. If that is the case, shouldn't Paulina know she can't upstage Sam and Danny Fenton by going out with Danny Phantom? Also, why do Danny and Sam try to make their ghosts not look like they are dating, since people know who Danny is it should be obvious who the ghost girl is. Other than that, glad to have read your stories, and I look forward to the next one if you choose to write it, though I know Vlad is running out of ghosts to send after Danny and Sam, since they've beaten every powerful ghost I can think of except Pariah Dark by this point. (Unless Vlad steals the ring and crown...) I hope you can keep up the great work! Mathemagician93
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
awsome story! can't wait for the next one! is it coming soon?
MiddyDemonCat chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I've been stalking your Danny Phantom fics for a while, and I must say that this is some of the most rewarding fics I've read in a long time. You inspired me to re-watch all three seasons in 5 days, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I came here from TV Tropes's Danny Phantom fanfic recs, and you have met and reached beyond all of my expectations. Over the course of these fics, your writing has only improved, leaving me hungry for more.

I love your stories enough that I named these two guys in honor of these fics.

/view/ragpm

/view/NRUnM

Hopefully this gives you the warm-and-fuzzies,and not the who-is-this-creepy-chick chills.

I cannot wait for your next excellent adventure. :)
Sadnessgirl123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter! What do Danny and Sam just happen to be? Are you ever going to tell us? This is my account name so

Please PM me if you feel like answering.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
you're stories are amazing! absolutely AMAZING! i cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for not just Danny Phantom but Kim Possible too. i wonder who Walker and Aragon keep referring to Danny and Sam as...kind of interesting really v i shall wait anxiously for the next episodes in the series (ever thought about crossing Danny Phantom with Kim Possible...just a thought)

-Katelyn
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hi Aaron12

The quality is great in many areas; great narration, interaction, dialog, depth, drama, suspense, romance and humor.

The beginning with the archeologists discovering something of great value was dynamic. Cliché, but dynamic never the less.

Then Vlad shows up and steals it, recognizing its value and intends to use it for his own purpose.

The following scenes with Danny and Sam and their friends getting ready for Halloween was dynamic, full of drama, depth and humor. Sam's costume (Danny Fenton) and Danny stays as himself was a surprise. And that stunt she and Danny pulled (kissing each-other while looking like Danny) which freaked out Tucker was funny and passable.

The following scenes with Aragon sneaking around, and Danny and Sam respond to Dora's plea in the Ghost Zone for was dynamic, full of great interaction, dialog and emotion as the plot unfolds.

The scene where Vlad approaches Aragon was dynamic, full of great interaction and dialog (they were very in character). Vlad's offer was very dynamic, he is giving Aragon ultra power without any dealing (which doesn't fit since he is selfish). And though surprise, Aragon's greed outweighs any mistrust he has, thus accepts the power (I wonder what Vlad is up to).

Its realistic that Aragon accepted the power though Vlad isn't trustworthy, because greed and having nothing to lose can be very powerful motivators.

The scene with Jazz checking on Danielle was dynamic; Danielle intends to make use of Wulf in her trick or treating (much to Jazz's chagrin) and her logic and explanation are full of depth.

The scene where something bad is coming and Danielle, Wulf, Valerie and Tucker go to confront was dynamic. Their confrontation with Aragon was amusing and suspenseful: Aragon expected to face Danny and faces his allies instead (and doesn't know if he should be insulted or not), and then does something that is affects all of Amity Park.

The following scenes with Danny and Sam returning home and finding a...a surprise were dynamic: their town has been remodeled into a Dark Age Kingdom and Aragon is its King, and everyone they know has been remade into a Dark Age version of their true selves.

Their confrontation with Aragon was a touch of suspenseful as he is about to fight them, but Dora attacks/distracts him and then forces Sam and Danny to run away (their safe, but Aragon is angry).

Its very suspenseful and informative where Dora explains about the history of the scepter and that combined with an amulet, makes the bearer (in this case, Aragon) virtually omnipotent.

The following scenes with Sam, Danny and Dora freeing friends/family/allies from Aragon’s brainwashing are funny, suspenseful, and full of complexity and scope.

The following scenes involving our heroes planning and preparing to fight Aragon were brilliant.

And the final battle against Aragon was very dynamic, full of complexity, scope, suspense and drama. It was clever how they used misdirection and a secret weapon on Aragon so he lost the scepter, reducing his powers, though still far from defeating him.

That really was a great plot-twist involving the Ectoranium which gave them an interesting edge against Aragon.

The final fight where Sam and Danny use Dora’s amulet to become dragons was an interesting plot twist, and the reference to…something ambiguous was interesting too.

Now everything is restored. Vlad who observed the whole thing with disappointment was simple but great. I wonder what he will try next, and this adventure will return somehow.

The following scenes involving the party were very amusing. The little interaction between Valerie and Tucker flowed, and Danny and Sam (looking like Danny Fenton) was amusing and passable.

Their interaction with Tucker about recent events was amusing, and the cameo with Dash and Paulina dressed like Phantom and Tasma was an great plot twist, regardless of the simplicity of it. And everyone’s reaction was amusing (though their Halloween stunt is not as shocking as Danny and Sam’s stunt).

The final scene with Aragon in prison and not enjoying it was amusing, with a touch of irony.

The various characters; Danny, Sam, Jack, Maddie, Daniele, Valerie, Tucker, Wulf and others were portrayed brilliant.

The plot involving Aragon’s Dark Age transformation Amity Park (except for Danny and Sam who were absent) was great too. You did great how though Aragon brainwashed everyone to be a Dark Age slave serving him, they still retained some much of their original personalities.

The plot involving fragments to the Asteroid was simple, but very dynamic. Also, Wulf's plot is good too. So he isn't adopted by the Fentons, just lives near a lake and keeps in touch (interesting).

The history of the scepter of full of scope and detail.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive and that stunt with Danny and Sam though disturbing, is passable.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker