Reviews for Danny Phantom: Royal Occupation
Walker chapter 1 . 5/1
[chuckle] yeah, this was great. This was just the hit of humour I needed.
Looking forward to reading more.
God bless and good journeys
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Wish I had read this during Halloween time XD

Well, as promised, I'm back on track with the reading, and with this one, I wasn't dissapointed. My favorite parts, on the funny side, Danielle wanting to make up for her "lost years" of candy (and dragging Wulf on it to top it off), it's good to see that she acts her physical age, that shows she has the spark of life. And on the awesome side... if there's a future artwork I'd like to see of you, that would be Danny and Sam in dragon forms. Since I'm pretty sure those were just a one-off time, they need to be properly recorded, that's one of those moments you DON'T want to forget.

Bottom line, another great chapter for this great series. Well done. Time to move on to the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Haha, I rather pity Valerie and Tucker for having to see such a disturbing thing!
Ooohh, I LOVE Danny and Sam in dragon form! Sadly, there don't seem to be many stories in this fandom that make them dragons. At least, not as far as I've seen anyway.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Woah! This was intense!

Thank goodness that luck was on Danny and Sam's side. :)
bigfanofdisff chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hey, nice work. Just got to ask, what is Aragon talking about? What is Danny and Sam?. All I know is they're a couple and they love each other, but it seems to affect their ghost side as well. Will you create a separate chapter to explain this? if so, how long will we have to wait?
Burke23 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
A costume party? Bad memories are flooding in.

Dani and Wulf are great together.

Wow... Dani put some thought into this plan of hers.

... Well dang... that was epic.
Sally Yang chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Great story. funny ending where it ends with one of the guards said i cant wait until we get indoor pluming.
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Go Dora! Heck ya! Everbody is going to make an appearence here aren't they? Guess I'll have to find out! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Right in the feels! Every single time!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This great halloween danny phantom story. I don't get why vald gave all that power away to Aragon and not use it for himself. What deal with that? Jazz got be 17 years old in your story and going to collage next year. Which one will it be? Dani last halloween trick or treat was very cool ending for her with wolf adding to the fun. Dash and paulina going as danny and sam's ghost selfs was more fear shock than sam becoming a danny look a like. As for brithday wish you can do the artwork the way you want because your ideas are always great. It was fun to read about how dani feel being in dress. What kind shape were sam's parents in to make sam so tick off. You think Aragon would be little mad that sam and danny end up together when he want to marry sam at one time before. Will you ever tell what Argon was geting at how sam and danny both became dragons together? What think of adding danny meeting of sam's family because in U.J you get see that the are other family members in her family. It be fun to see how danny act meeting them. I think jazz and tucker want forget the kiss thing that went on in this story. Anyway now have review all your danny phantom fanfiction and be waiting for next one coming out. I'am sure your fanart will be great just like the rest. I think that danny in to games so much that he should get in video game cortest and the winner get 900 dollers and new game that danny wants real bad. He wants to win joy of wining and show sam's parents that he take care of her in the life she grow up in being rich. He will get a bit carry away doing it. The ghosts plan to do what they want while danny puting this contest above ghost fighting. So what you think? Anyway another great job in your danny phantom fanfiction series.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Another awesome story. Great action and nice comical moments. Like Maddie seducing a brainwashed Jack causing Danny to shiver. Or Tucker changing back to human after the accidental kiss from Jazz. And finally Danny and Sam kissing with Sam dressed as Danny. Anyway, Aragon learned his place and hopefully Vlad will too in time.
Animation Adventures chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You know it's coincidental, I saw a glimpse of Aragon's episode on tv the other day and I decided to come on here to read this afterwards. Seems like a logical move for Aragon since Danny invaded his domain and he invaded Danny's. Let me just say, Danny and Sam had a creative Halloween costume and Danielle was so brilliant in concocting a plan for her first and possibly only ever Trick-or-Treating. How they brought Team Phantom back together to fight Aragon, as well as Danny and Sam turning into dragons was completely epic. Awesomeness for this story in the series!
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OK, this is an awesome job so far with this series. I can't wait too see more.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Another great story, and lots of action, also dragon danny and Sam that was awesome and Danielle and Wulf trick or treating was cute too I also noticed more on that mysterious bond that Danny and Sam have can't wait to read more.
Your loyal follower
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm late to the party, but I hear this series is amazing! Kepe up the great work.
Nessoog chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love your stories they are alway easy to picture character and the show going that way. They're funny and garb your attention. I love them please please write more.