Reviews for Death Becomes You
Parvati48 chapter 6 . 3/17
Lol her enthusiasm amuses me. Not too bad though it seemed way too short. I hope this fic isn't Abandonned, Pun intended. :P I like it so far and think it's got potential. Please update soon, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 5 . 3/17
Pretty good chapter, that went pretty well, again she reminds me of Kayla, perhaps you meant it that way lol. Oh and a couple chapters back you said her name was Jessica Tyler, and now you're saying it's Jessica Parks, so which is it? O.o You should always check for inconsistencies when writing, unless she just lied to Zach so she can remain a runaway or something lol. Anyways good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 4 . 3/17
This should be an interesting talk lol. I really wanna know if she is Kayla's daughter cuz I get a Kayla vibe from her. :/ Anyways I feel bad for Nicoletta, she's never experienced any of this stuff and half of it freaks her out lol. Oh and it sucks that Deb died, hopefully she can find her and figure it all out. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 3 . 3/17
Well I didn't expect that one but alright, looks like we're trying to solve a crime lol. That's cool, should be interesting. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 3/17
I feel like that girl is Kayla's daughter, just a guess but she kind of reminds me of Kayla. Also that child Collette is scary and it's a good thing she is in Tartarus where she can't kill more people lol. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 3/17
Well I just finished the book series yesterday and this as the only fanfiction that actually seemed worth it to read. I just have a couple of things to nit pick at, 1. Pierce doesn't cook, the Fates make everything and they'll deliver whatever you ask for, including Pizza. 2. Pierce doesn't have to be dead to stay young in the Underworld, I'm pretty sure she stopped aging as soon as she accepted her role as Queen of the Underworld so she could be with John forever. Otherwise I like it so far, though Idk why they won't let her go to the world of the living seeing as Pierce wanted to go all the time. Anyways good job. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Really god and I hope to hear more
Maiannaise chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Yay! Nicoletta is gonna have a friend! Great story, love the plot so far. Keep up the great work
Maiannaise chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
This is a great fanfic, keep up the story.
livinfangirl64 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Update soon please!
LilyAnne8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was very interesting! I love the way it ends, it really makes you think and never want to stop reading. I really liked the way it seemed really mysterious.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Awesome
Tawny chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
DON'T TRUST YOUR GRANDMOTHER! I like this a lot! :)
Blue-Frosty chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
New reader. Should I tell you UPDATE TODAY? :3 I love "Abandon". I havent been able to read the other book yet though. D-: you should tell me what happens if you read it! Oh, an Update Date TODAY, please.

Blue
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I love your fanfic. Please update.