Reviews for A Man Who Wasn't There
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow! This makes so much sense. Why hasn't this happened on the show? Amazing idea, as always! xo
fille chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
interesting idea. you wrote this extremely well!
liron-aria chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh, Adam... This just breaks my heart, but it makes so much sense!
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh wow that was awesome! Love the twist with Adam! It would be so awesome if you made this into a multi chapter fic? Ehehehhehe I like hurt Sam :P

Keep writing! ;D xx
AngryCupcake chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Poor eternally screwed Adam. Its not fair. The lines where Adam misses him mom and laments never regaining heaven is like a kick in the gut.

I love Dean and especially Sam, but it bugs me how neither tried to find away to release Adam. They didn't even try. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Awesome story.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is lovely. So creepy and bitter, exactly how I imagine a rapport between these three brothers to go. To be completely honest, Adam deserves to at least have his memory torture his brothers, if nothing else. One of the most, if not THE most, irksome issues for me, in the show, is that neither Winchester cares about Adam. I love Sam, but he deserves to be in Hell more, if one of them has to be there, than a kid who never even knew their mess existed. Regardless, this is absolutely, disturbingly delicious. :P
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was great! Sad that we probably wont see anything remarkable like this in the show. To bring Adam back, would be very very interesting. Also I think its a shame, that the writers dont have such brilliant ideas like you had in this story. But who needs Adam, when they can bring "Superfan99" :S

Thanks a lot for sharing. Very very good work!
Moydra chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! I really enjoyed this! I'd love to see this from Dean's perspective!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Very good chapter. I often wonder about Adam. He's been there a lot longer than Sam. Pretty sure you're right, he'd come back crazy.
mz.brar chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Makes sense. Stay in hell long enough and you become a demon. Loved it! I wish the would give Adams story a proper conclusion.
InzanityFirez chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I kept hoping that Adam would come to his senses. ;-;

Either way.

Awesome story. Chilling, heart-wrenching, believable, very good work-actually, considering what little we've been given of Adam and you did an excellent job with how his mind-set ought to be after what he'd been through.

I'm in pain over Sammy, and they lost Adam, and it was all so painful in general...

But yes, very awesome. Well-written, engaging, in-character.

Keep it up!
Don'tCallMeSammy chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Woah...just...woah.

This story was utterly amazing. I've never read anything like it. You know I've been reading all these stories about how Sam and Adam would have bonded over hell, but then I read this.

It makes sense. I mean, you got Adam's personality down perfectly. Is there going to be more to this? Like another chapter or a sequel? It was just that amazing that I'm aching for more. I really hope that you make another one.

I was too lazy to log in, but I put my real pen-name in case you want to message me or something, ha. This was great.