Reviews for Different Kind of Justice
Luckenhaft chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I did a body count last Friday after I beat Arkham Asylum last Thursday.

111 people died over the course of that night. Less than twenty were either Joker's men or, one of the crazies.

What does Bats have to say to that? :)

I a
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
lol did you still the "He's in shock" part from The Book of Eli?
Mega Kilo 69 chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
That was awesome. I was so hoping that it was gonna be the last chapter, not cus I don't like it but because the tension is KILLING ME! Who will win in the final battle? Will Jayden become a killer? Will he figure out The Bat's identity?

I like how it's almost like Jayden was a failed Robin. He had the opportunities but the thirst for revenge was too much. Can;t wait for the finale...
salmoncarppacio007 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
This is Fucking EPIC dude!, the story telling is pitch perfect, i like how you explain jayden's origin throughout the story instead of just telling everything about him on the first chapter. and his encounters with other villains? awe-fuckin-some, i just didn't like his name very much (shadow), no offense :D

keep up the good work!
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Uh oh. Shadow's on Joker's Naughty List...

I'll be reviewing these chapters each time I find the time. I'll even pass this story onto my sister. She doesn't have a login though, so I hope she can review.

Your story is good! Finally! A character who's NOT the typical Girl-out-of-her-leauge character. It's not even a girl! Do you know how many stories with OC's I read that have male-leads in the Batman Universe (I'm talkin' Nolanverse, comics, cartoons, ETC)?

None...
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Dun, duh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Evax40 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
This is a pretty good story, keep up the good work. :3
AgedZen-01 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
hey, you took my OCs name for a Marvel story(s) that Im plannin! But ey, its iight. also wonderin how well Shadow would fare in Arkham City

like how hes got a thing for Selina, but id wonder how well he'd fare if he met...Talia? ;)

keep it up, update soon
Unigu Mika chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I really like the story, so keep it up with updating! I just keep thinking how Shadow would fare in Arkham City (which would be awesome too). Unrelated note: I keep thinking of my own OC that inevitably create and further refining her thanks to this.

Seriously though, keep going!
draco13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i take it that jayden's going to injected with titan but it'll work different on him. if so, nice work. please updating.
sgt surge chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i love this story if you continue to update the story i will love it even more