Reviews for Rozen Maiden?
ChaoticReviewer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
good start
GinEvaMokou chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Take care and have a good time!

Oh yes...I'm dying for some Suigintou moments! (T.T)
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I see. Have a good trip.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
You're welcome. Good work. This chapter is good Cold-Glitch.
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Don't feel bad about taking a long time to get chapters out, it happens to everyone. Good chapter, though. But this story needs more Suigintou
It's Kana y'know chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Yay love is brewing! Tsunderes are aflutter! I like this story! Will there be any sousui?! I hope so! Bye! *U-
summerlilies chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Yay! Update! :D
Don't worry, life kinda likes to get in the way of many authors, including me. Long wait but it's worth it :)
You tried to make every character active which is sometimes difficult when there are so many of them, like in this story.
Short, and relatively uneventful but it was needed to move on to the next chapter :)
Great chapter, you never disappoint me! :D
GinEvaMokou chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
It's cool to see you pick up the story again after being MIA. The storyline is a bit rough but still enjoying to read. ...I don't have much to say except I'll be watching out for Suigintou :3

Until then next time
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Good two chapters
Ttak chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
IMO you're portraying Suiseiseki a bit crazier and harsher than she actually is.
summerlilies chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
"Has she always been so vulgar?"
"I think she may have upgraded." ROFL!

Awww... how cute! Oze wants to be a little pilot and Yairo and Pandora have a love/hate fight! Shirok, drawing and blushing, too cute for words. . *dreamy sigh* This just keeps getting better and better...

Omg... I know what airplane turbolence feels like, I almost fainted, so I can't imagine being in an airplaine with Suiseiseki as a threat looming all the time. Well, I can, but it is too disturbing.
I wonder if Hinaihichigo will take away Liro's blanket so he stops sleeping, or what else could happen if Suiseiseki manages to get out of her case again.

I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out :D.
Good job, keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Hilarious chapter! I was smiling all the way.
And of course I liked it as well, this chapter had epic moments (personally I loved those Desu epic moments). What I liked the most was that we got to see a little bit more of the personalities of some of the Revanche dolls. Pandora's, Yairo's, Shirok's, Liro's and a little tiny bit of Ize's. The only one out was Oze :/.
And a TRIP TO FRANCE? That itself implies a hell lot of doll problems xD.
summerlilies chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god... this, this is ASJDSFSFAGJWK! I cannot even describe it... sndjssfagiw!
The plot and your ideas are so original and misterious. An excellent developed mistery plot so far, and the idea of Revanche dolls... unbelievable! I already love the male dolls, Yairo and Liro being my favourites.
When I read the first chapter and read the suiseiseki-jun fight I was flabbergasted, like 'oh my god that is so Suiseiseki-like' and 'I can totally picture this happening in the anime'.
Then I read the Isabella's part and my heart dropped because if the maidens get to give Alice to Rozen there would be no reason for he Alice game, thus it ending in everyone living happy forerever and ever! :D
A great story so far. Keep the good work up and please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
ChaoticReviewer chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
keep up the good work!
StupidRabbit chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
wow awsome story :D! keep writing, im very curious about what is going to happen nextplease update soon.