Reviews for Chances
Kilt chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
These two are really special. I felt it when I was watchin the movie.
Finally, there's some ff out there!
ShyRainbow chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awww :) So innocently adorable. Great writing.
Omni-Obiter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
How gorgeous. Really they were the only chance for her to carry on after killing Marissa. I can't imagine her being by herself after they broke through her apathy. Also, Sophie/Hanna 3

Lovely write! Thanks for sharing :)
Vaako chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So sweet, I loved the unlikely friendship between these two, and I think you managed to capture it here, great job
Koona chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story! Thanks for writing this, it was truly moving and beautiful. I had hoped there would be more Hanna fanfiction on this site, but your little story made me forget all about my disappointing search results, you have real talent! _
zXxbatongirlxXz chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Beautiful, best story on here for Hanna, more please
small-but-important chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ah! This is so lovely and cute! I can't believe that there are only a few stories for this movie, I actually borrowed it from my Dad so I could watch it and read this. :) Was their kiss scene not adorable? Made me want to know what happened with these two. Once again, your words are wonderful.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aw, this was really sweet. I wished that Sophie and Hanna were reunited at the end of the movie. Great work.
e s fenrir chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I agree,this has great should add onto it.
xyouaremylobsterx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this is really good, i love what u've written so far and im thankful that there is another story about these two. they r so cute there should be more stories about them, and i know u said its a one-shot but a two-shot wuldn't hurt right? :D