Reviews for The Trials Shall Come Forth
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I had a lot to catch up on, and it was well worth it. What a twist with Dave and Carter. Can't wait to see how that pans out. Great story!
lastinglight chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
so curious about the relationship between Dave and Carter's family...would Dave save Carter successfully?
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Write more about Carter...I am more interested in what hapens to him. Good story. Just waiting for you to finish so I can read the whole thing.
flcomputergeek chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
This is an excellent story so far. I have a sneaking suspicion that Elton is feigning illness and will find some way to attack the people in the ER. Also, can't wait to find out what happens to Lucas. Looking forward to reading upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
mcv1995 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I can't wait to read more. I just finished reading the first three stories and can't wait to continue with this one.
flcomputergeek chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is the start of another great story! When I saw the name "Victor Clemente", I figured he might be connected with Elton. Anxiously awaiting future chapters to find out what happens next.
livin it loud and proud chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is really good so far. I hope you keep going. I really want to hear more about Carter.