Reviews for Scandalous
GRT chapter 3 . 2/26
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw PLEASE I BEG OF U UPDATE! PLEASE! WHEN R U GONNA COME OUT OF HIATUS FOR THIS FIC in particular? I LOVE IT PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
yuiyuki chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
OMG! That was just too kawaii! More please..onegai! Gambatte!
NagiNaginee chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Love the story :) hoping you will update sooner
Sakura Yui chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This story is really really really awesome! Please continue updating it... Since you're a little more late to update this story... I wanted to know what the next chapter is! :) hope u can update it soon... ;)
wynnsy chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Please update soon, I'm curious to find out why Ichigo accepted the marriage. I also really like Renji! And I admire Rukia though I wish there wasn't such a height/age difference. But this story's engaging from the start!
falconrukichi chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
"What an idiot. I care...because you are my student, and my wife."

love this quote! aww what a romantic style he got her wonder why Renji's left so sudden and come back suddenly too..
NieveDrop chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
YAY for the swings. They are a nice place to go and reflect. :)

Should we expect some interesting future tension between the "Two Teachers"? ;)
NieveDrop chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Renji as a history teacher? Bwahahaha - that's pretty epic.

You do a nice job capturing Rukia's thoughts & feelings & her dream was pretty funny.
NieveDrop chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Some spelling & grammar errors, but the premise & interactions of the characters are entertaining.

It's fun so far, but feel free to get a Beta reader to edit for you. It's amazing how much harder it is to catch your own mistakes. :)
evil villainess chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
one word:

kya

(wait, is that even a word? If it isn't, please take it to mean "I love this fic, please update soon omgsfhihngdfnfh)
chensi chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Really looking forward to seeing how this story will unfold! Interesting premise - I really enjoy the tone and pacing of the story. Can't wait for the next update!
TaiTaiFishie chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aww this is so cute!
sleeplygirl chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aww love how sweet ichigo was at the end!
LadyofRealms22 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Omg "yes" to the update and "please" for more :) I love love love this story so please please please update :)
chibiyukia chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
at last you updated,I've waited so long for chapter,though it's quite too short.i loved the last part with ichiruki.i'm just wondering,why did ichigo said that rukia is his wife?i thought she was still/just his fiance as of now?