Reviews for Scandalous
Challenge accepted
plz plz plz write further i wanna kn plz
GRT chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw PLEASE I BEG OF U UPDATE! PLEASE! WHEN R U GONNA COME OUT OF HIATUS FOR THIS FIC in particular? I LOVE IT PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
yuiyuki chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
OMG! That was just too kawaii! More please..onegai! Gambatte!
NagiNaginee chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Love the story :) hoping you will update sooner
Sakura Yui chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This story is really really really awesome! Please continue updating it... Since you're a little more late to update this story... I wanted to know what the next chapter is! :) hope u can update it soon... ;)
wynnsy chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Please update soon, I'm curious to find out why Ichigo accepted the marriage. I also really like Renji! And I admire Rukia though I wish there wasn't such a height/age difference. But this story's engaging from the start!
falconrukichi chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
"What an idiot. I care...because you are my student, and my wife."

love this quote! aww what a romantic style he got her wonder why Renji's left so sudden and come back suddenly too..
NieveDrop chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
YAY for the swings. They are a nice place to go and reflect. :)

Should we expect some interesting future tension between the "Two Teachers"? ;)
NieveDrop chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Renji as a history teacher? Bwahahaha - that's pretty epic.

You do a nice job capturing Rukia's thoughts & feelings & her dream was pretty funny.
NieveDrop chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Some spelling & grammar errors, but the premise & interactions of the characters are entertaining.

It's fun so far, but feel free to get a Beta reader to edit for you. It's amazing how much harder it is to catch your own mistakes. :)
evil villainess chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
one word:

kya

(wait, is that even a word? If it isn't, please take it to mean "I love this fic, please update soon omgsfhihngdfnfh)
chensi chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Really looking forward to seeing how this story will unfold! Interesting premise - I really enjoy the tone and pacing of the story. Can't wait for the next update!
TaiTaiFishie chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aww this is so cute!
sleeplygirl chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Aww love how sweet ichigo was at the end!